Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cleici334455
    Newest Member
    Cleici334455

• No registered users viewing this page.

Risk of bonuses? (sky Vegas)

Hi guys.

whats the risk losing all my deposit if i have to bid higher amounts when i opt into a promo for extra cash, such as sky vegas £10 deposit, then get £40 for free. i don't understand what is what with the promo. do i have to spend £15 every time until the 30 days are up because i have to play the bonus cash?

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. :)

Well, if you are referring to Sky Vegas deposit 10, get 40 offer, here's the offer terms and conditions. Must admit it looks pretty clear and straightforward to me, but feel free to ask in case you are having further questions. 

Screenshot.png

My issue is, do i need to bet a large amount in a single turn, such as blackjack, in order to meet the minimum betting requirement, and reach a certain amount of money won through bets, in order to withdraw the funds. i'm not so good with how much they want me to bet or win within the promo, but for example, i spend £30 of the bonus, win £60 = £80, would i be forced to play the whole lot or can i wait for the withdraw period? I fear having to bet everything during the 30 days because it might be locked into the idea that i'll spend all the bonus cash because i want to play it safe if i win a small fortune for my first real money venture, such as winning £30, then not wanting to touch anything as i want to cash out.

Just make sure to read the terms quoted above and specifically term #6 which is referring to the wagering requirements associated with the bonus. Put it simple, in order to 'place' 2000 in bets and assuming your are blackjack fan, you should make 20000 hands at 1,00 per bet in order to clear your bonus wagering and be able to request a withdrawal. Why 20,000? Because of term #11... If you are preferring to play slots then you must place bets totaling 2000 and that could be 2000 spins where each one worth 1.00 per spin... Different combinations are possible of course, just make sure you read the terms and understand it correctly. 

Let us know in case you need further assistance.