Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Jungle Jim El Dorado - tips to win ?

Whomever this player is...he or she would be better off playing Tarzan, or Lost Vegas...

or best of all...play on the high variance games like Supe It Up, Beach Babes and Isis!  :D

Sorry...I cannot and will not recommend Immortal Romance, The Finer Reels Of Life, or even Break Da Bank Again...  :p

My all-time-working 'success recipe' when it comes to slots is very simple and consists of two small steps only:

1/ Find Lady Luck phone number

and

2/ Call her and pray she's in a good mood  :crazy:

But what if Lady Luck doesn't have a smartphone and uses only her smart ears???  :D

My best guess, ValDes has her phone number on a speed dial :D , that explains his massive wins, he always get her first and and left us with busy tones.

Aaaaah???  :shok:  No wonder!  :D

But what if Lady Luck doesn't have a smartphone and uses only her smart ears???  :D

My best guess, ValDes has her phone number on a speed dial :D , that explains his massive wins, he always get her first and and left us with busy tones.

Aaaaah???  :shok:  No wonder!  :D

Nah, she seems absolutely mad at me recently... All my 'calls' are rejected... And the same goes with my emails and messages... :cray: 

Wondering why she's doing that to me, thought we two were 'close' you know... Ah wait, could it be because of my greed and recent request for a mega Divine Fortune jackpot?! :D:p   

Nah, she seems absolutely mad at me recently... All my 'calls' are rejected... And the same goes with my emails and messages... :cray:

Wondering why she's doing that to me, thought we two were 'close' you know... Ah wait, could it be because of my greed and recent request for a mega Divine Fortune jackpot?! :D:p   

Oh dear me...you had asked for a Mega Jackpot from our darling Lady Luck...

hmmm...maybe that's why she's 'upset' with you mate...but only maybe...

or maybe you should have asked for a jackfruit first...followed by a jackpot...hehehe.  :D

Greed will get you nowhere dear  :p  :p

On the contrary, my dear Sharon, on the contrary... Greed was, IS and most probably will be the main driving force behind most gamblers, or at lest those who are not afraid to admit and say the truth out loud. :p;)

And so the Guru has spoken!  ^_^

Needless to say, I am one too who hears that devil's voice in my head to go for more wins every now and then...and lost it all in the end.  :(

But...you win some...you lose a lot more...but that's thrilling!  :lol:

Is your friend still open for Suggestions?

After every deposit keep on calling Lady Luck. And keep calling, until you run out of airtime and send please call me's to her?

If that does not work, then you will need to find another quest, maybe Gonzo can help? Because he pays better i guess?