Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tamtam.1
    Newest Member
    Tamtam.1

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Battle Of Lady Dragons

Extra, extra...A new game has arrived. PushGaming has released another new game called Dragon Sisters.

post-73821-0-41489300-1496182351_thumb.jpg

post-73821-0-02893700-1496182363_thumb.jpg

post-73821-0-07357300-1496182369_thumb.jpg

I haven't played the game yet coz I think the payout is kinda low, it's a bit higher than CopyCats but not much. Max win on a payline is 15x bet but the good thing about it is this game has dual play, so you pay a minimum bet for double game :D

I'll try this game later and will keep update for you guys :good:

Well, I just started my first session and so far I do like it.

Wild symbol will transfered to each other and locked in the re-spin, if another wild symbols appears, you will rewarded with another re-spin and the previous locked wild symbols will remain locked. I know the payouts are low but the re-spins feature could pay big time all together :good:

post-73821-0-49365600-1496221899_thumb.jpg

Well, I just started my first session and so far I do like it.

Wild symbol will transfered to each other and locked in the re-spin, if another wild symbols appears, you will rewarded with another re-spin and the previous locked wild symbols will remain locked. I know the payouts are low but the re-spins feature could pay big time all together :good:

attachicon.gifdragonsisterz.jpg

Tried it as Redbet. 50 spins, won 9 times only. The rest was only empty spin. Got the red dragon respin, but won nothing. Never managed to get the white dragon respins or the dual.

I hear gap, craps, toilet rolls, you guys are nasty little bananas aren't ya :p:lol::D

Well, lion mate...all this while, my toilet rolls have been plain white, so a printed coloured one would make a very nice change for me!  :lol:

Hmmm...I am getting nastier, aren't I? Hahaha.

The word you are looking for is *new*, my friend :D

I don't mind weird. I like weird, weird always surprises me. I am weird, ain't I ?  ^_^

Weird can be great if you will enjoy it. I can't enjoy some of the "new" slots, and that's why the word weird is something negative for me. Anyway, thing like this can be practice and can learn to enjoy. I think that I'm still at this moment.

Weird can be great if you will enjoy it. I can't enjoy some of the "new" slots, and that's why the word weird is something negative for me. Anyway, thing like this can be practice and can learn to enjoy. I think that I'm still at this moment.

I felt the same way when I first played a video slot, I was used to classic slots and playing video slots felt weird but the more I play, the more I enjoy. The weirdest game was Thunderkick's Fruit Warp with 'throwing reels'. They should make a VR version of this game hahaha :D

I felt the same way when I first played a video slot, I was used to classic slots and playing video slots felt weird but the more I play, the more I enjoy. The weirdest game was Thunderkick's Fruit Warp with 'throwing reels'. They should make a VR version of this game hahaha :D

Who knows mate!? Maybe VRs will begin to proliferate this year. 

Who knows mate!? Maybe VRs will begin to proliferate this year. 

Oh yes, VR games are coming indeed, they already have a demo Gonzo's Quest VR. I also think that Jungle Spirit could also get a VR version, if you look closely, the game already has a few characteristics of a VR game, the humming birds for example.