Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jaszczurek
    Newest Member
    Jaszczurek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spinning Reels Are Just A Simulation!

Good explanation Afi. Now shall we get into our chasing wins patterns and prove that nothing is random? :D :D

Hahahaha...good suggestion mate...but with Playtech games being how they are now...that might be an impossible task for me now.

As for some other games...getting the right proof is a lot tougher than it may seem...but you already know that mate.

Trying to get tangible visible proof of winning patterns in any game takes lots and lots of patience...and tons of money too!  :D

Hahahaha...good suggestion mate...but with Playtech games being how they are now...that might be an impossible task for me now.

As for some other games...getting the right proof is a lot tougher than it may seem...but you already know that mate.

Trying to get tangible visible proof of winning patterns in any game takes lots and lots of patience...and tons of money too!  :D

Well we just need the money now to win since we've already spent tons to learn the patterns :D

Well we just need the money now to win since we've already spent tons to learn the patterns :D

Yep...who knows, one day later, I may just stumble upon a way to prove this winning patterns thing...just as I had stumbled upon how to catch those non-existing symbols on the reels too...all by accident.

Like the saying goes...'when it's time...it's time!'  ^_^