Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Gonzo's Quest In Space

When a game is very popular, it's more likely it will get a sequel.

Gonzo's Quest is one of NetEnt's popular games and personally, I think it would be fun if it gets a sequel...Gonzo's Quest In Space for example.

I was wondering which games you guys think need a sequel? Or maybe a clash? 2 games collided into one.

Let's share your ideas, I know some of you have thoughts for new games :good:

I definitely think Dead Or Alive needs a new sequel quickly...to replace the old game that has gone dead through 'mis-upgrading', if you know what I mean. If more frequent smaller payouts and rare huge wins is the rule of this century, then DOA needs to be revived and bring back to new life.

Just my thoughts though.  :rolleyes:

Just don't make Jesse and his outlaw boys in spacesuits with laser pistols, then it should be okay.  :D

I definitely think Dead Or Alive needs a new sequel quickly...to replace the old game that has gone dead through 'mis-upgrading', if you know what I mean. If more frequent smaller payouts and rare huge wins is the rule of this century, then DOA needs to be revived and bring back to new life.

Just my thoughts though.  :rolleyes:

Just don't make Jesse and his outlaw boys in spacesuits with laser pistols, then it should be okay.  :D

Haha :D

I was wondering when they'd make a sequel of DOA. I've dreamt once about the sequel of DOA, really weird dream. The game has 25 paylines and wild symbol expands in the free spins feature. Unfortunately, it was a friggin dream. <_<

Haha :D

I was wondering when they'd make a sequel of DOA. I've dreamt once about the sequel of DOA, really weird dream. The game has 25 paylines and wild symbol expands in the free spins feature. Unfortunately, it was a friggin dream. <_<

Hahaha. If the Wilds expand, then better make it like those in Creature from the Black Lagoon...expanding sideways in twos or threes...and remaining sticky of course...that should be exhilarating! And that would make me play DOA 2 all over again!!!  :D

Hahaha. If the Wilds expand, then better make it like those in Creature from the Black Lagoon...expanding sideways in twos or threes...and remaining sticky of course...that should be exhilarating! And that would make me play DOA 2 all over again!!!  :D

If this game was real, I think I'd stick to this game too :)  :lol:

If this game was real, I think I'd stick to this game too :)  :lol:

Yaaay...that makes 2 interested players already...so what is NetEnt waiting for hah???!!!  :p

Oh...they want to wait until one million players say the same thing! Hahahaha.  :lol:

Yep I agree that there's actually a few NetEnt's game that could really do with a sequel now. I'd like to see a JATB 2. The only thing with sequels is they're never usually as good and I love the walking wild feature on JATB.

I'd definitely give Gonoz's sequel a try if that ever surfaced even though the game has never really been that kind to me  :(

Yep I agree that there's actually a few NetEnt's game that could really do with a sequel now. I'd like to see a JATB 2. The only thing with sequels is they're never usually as good and I love the walking wild feature on JATB.

I'd definitely give Gonoz's sequel a try if that ever surfaced even though the game has never really been that kind to me  :(

I actually will not be surpised when the time comes, JATB 2 will be anounced as Fairytale Legends : Jack and the Beanstalk ;)

Gonzo's Quest could be disappointed, mostly :D but I've seen its potential and I like it a lot :good:

I actually will not be surpised when the time comes, JATB 2 will be anounced as Fairytale Legends : Jack and the Beanstalk ;)

Gonzo's Quest could be disappointed, mostly :D but I've seen its potential and I like it a lot :good:

Are you referring to the 3D version of Gonzo's Quest mate? I haven't tried it yet, not really interested though. 

Are you referring to the 3D version of Gonzo's Quest mate? I haven't tried it yet, not really interested though. 

Noooo, I've played several VR games and got awefully sick. VR goggles drained my energy till nothing is left. You're very tensioned when using VR goggles because your body must instantly adapt with the environment of the VR. I will try VR games in the future though, but in moderate. :)

Noooooo!!! I didn't even think of that! I sure hope this is not in the pipeline, I am not a fan of their fairytale legends games so far, if JATB 2 was released as one I be kinda disappointed to say the least.  :mellow:

Noooooo!!! I didn't even think of that! I sure hope this is not in the pipeline, I am not a fan of their fairytale legends games so far, if JATB 2 was released as one I be kinda disappointed to say the least.  :mellow:

Well, NetEnt's Fairy tale games are meant for kids only...with peanuts and candies payouts...but kids cannot play them...so the adults have to. If Jack becomes a Fairy Tale game...that's the end of Jack for ever! Luckily we'd still have the old game to play and enjoy...even though it's paying peanuts mostly nowadays.  :(

Well, NetEnt's Fairy tale games are meant for kids only...with peanuts and candies payouts...but kids cannot play them...so the adults have to. If Jack becomes a Fairy Tale game...that's the end of Jack for ever! Luckily we'd still have the old game to play and enjoy...even though it's paying peanuts mostly nowadays.  :(

Agreed Afi, it would be the end of Jack as we know it! It's a hard game to bring a sequel out too though, I'd have VERY high expectations it's always been one of my favourites.

What a great idea you got there Leo mate! :good:

I would really love to see sequels for my beloved Dead Or Alive, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Break Da Bank Again and yeah, Starburst definitely. :)

There's one very important condition though - the variance and winning potential must be preserved, otherwise no need of any sequel, thank you very much. :p 

I would really love to see sequels for my beloved Dead Or Alive, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Break Da Bank Again and yeah, Starburst definitely. :)

There's one very important condition though - the variance and winning potential must be preserved, otherwise no need of any sequel, thank you very much. :p

I don't think any new sequel will retain the original high variance mate...not the way these game providers are doing their Limbo dances...each one trying to see who can go below the pole at almost floor level!!! Hahaha.

Well...it isn't a laughing matter, honestly...but if I don't laugh at it, I'd go crazy in no time at all!  :D

How would you like the games to be called? I have a few ideas.

Dead or Alive : Smoking Guns

Creature From The Black Lagoon : Moster's Revival

Break Da Bank : The Million Dollar Vault (jackpot prize)

And Starburst II : Stars Of Fortune

:D

I don't think any new sequel will retain the original high variance mate...not the way these game providers are doing their Limbo dances...each one trying to see who can go below the pole at almost floor level!!! Hahaha.

Well...it isn't a laughing matter, honestly...but if I don't laugh at it, I'd go crazy in no time at all!  :D

I guess you're right Afi, new games are mostly kinda 'Scrooge' but they need to make better games in order to maintain their popularity, so I think they have to make better ones to compesate their latest releases ;)

How would you like the games to be called? I have a few ideas.

Dead or Alive : Smoking Guns

Creature From The Black Lagoon : Moster's Revival

Break Da Bank : The Million Dollar Vault (jackpot prize)

And Starburst II : Stars Of Fortune

:D

Must admit your suggestions sound simply amazing! Well done, Leo mate, now all that's left is NetEnt/MG marketing team to call you asking for your permission to use that super cool names. ;) 

Must admit your suggestions sound simply amazing! Well done, Leo mate, now all that's left is NetEnt/MG marketing team to call you asking for your permission to use that super cool names. ;)

Yep! And they'll probably reward Leo with 10 no-wager free spins for each name used! Hahaha.

Talk about stingy game providers....  :p

Yep! And they'll probably reward Leo with 10 no-wager free spins for each name used! Hahaha.

Talk about stingy game providers....  :p

Hahaha. Well, I think they probably just put a number behind each name. I wouldn't mind to get 10 free spins for each game as long they're ultra spins :D

Hahaha. Well, I think they probably just put a number behind each name. I wouldn't mind to get 10 free spins for each game as long they're ultra spins :D

Ultra spins?  :huh:

The way they all are Limbo dancing now...no ultra way mate! Hahaha.

Hmmm...okaaay...just for Leo's sake...1 Super Spin at $2 value...no wagering...  ^_^

Ultra spins?  :huh:

The way they all are Limbo dancing now...no ultra way mate! Hahaha.

Hmmm...okaaay...just for Leo's sake...1 Super Spin at $2 value...no wagering...  ^_^

1 super spin? at $2 ? I'd rather get the $2 and buy an ice cream instead, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoyed that more :D

1 super spin? at $2 ? I'd rather get the $2 and buy an ice cream instead, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoyed that more :D

Yaaaay! Smart lion! An ice-cream in hand is worth a thousand ice-cream in the supermarket! Hahaha. 

• 1 month later...