Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Joker Pro - is the payout really correct?

Remember my last Fruit Warp question? The game showed the wrong amount but as it turns out the payout was correct when added up.

Now I'm back with another question of the same kind. Tonight I hit a wild line on Joker Pro. I don't really play this game much so not sure if it's a thing or not, but it seems like I didn't get payed for my first win during the re-spin when I hit the diamonds. I know the wild line is 1000x so the final amount doesn't add up. Is there something strange going on or is it supposed to be like this?

Hi BlackCatSeven

From what I know is that when you hit a Hot Spot Win it cancel any other winnings before the Hot Spot win.

Even if you hit Hot Spot win during your first re-spin, the feature ends.

Hope that clarify your question.

Hi BlackCatSeven

From what I know is that when you hit a Hot Spot Win it cancel any other winnings before the Hot Spot win.

Even if you hit Hot Spot win during your first re-spin, the feature ends.

Hope that clarify your question.

Hi Fiekie, thank you for confirming. I understand this now but still can't help feel robbed of the initial win lol :)

Did you notice even if you win and enter re-spins mode, the win during the base game before entering re-spins does not get added to your win balance lol.

Haha I didn't actually. This is so strange. Can't say I ever experienced this with another game before. My final winnings adds up to 920€ but I "only" get 800€ after the bonus. Not going to whine here because it's still a nice win of course but it's a bit hard to accept the first win was wiped out :D