Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Be Grateful for Some Quickspin Suggestions Please

No woman in the world EVER likes to admit she is wrong, but I hold my head in shame and have to admit I may have been a bit harsh on Quickspin. When I originally played their games a while back (can't recall which ones I tried) I just didn't like them . They were low paying and reminded my of Play'n GO, who I also wasn't a fan of at the time. 

I'm the type of girl that has to like a game from the start, I won't stick with a game that isn't giving me wins to see what it's potential is. However my head is slowly turning and I have to say that I'm quite enjoying Quickspin. I'm looking for some more game suggestions please here's the one's I've tried so far:

1. Hot Sync

2. Leprechaun Hills

3. Sakura Fortune (currently playing)

4. Dragon shrine (didn't like) 

I don't have the full collection of games though since I'm forced to play from mobile because the connection from Fantasino to my laptop is incredible slow.

I'm not in love with their games yet as I've still to reach any wins over 100x. Mediocre wins so far, but just to show I am trying... I'm feeling positive though guys. These are the kind of games I like, I just hope I can get some big wins...

Hot sync.png

Leprechaun.png

Quickspin?  :huh:  Aaaargh!!! I still don't like them!  :p

I've had terrible times playing Quickspin's games...from The Wild Chase, which in fact can pay quite good at the right times, to The Lab, can pay good too, and many others I cannot recall now.

As for the 4 games you mentioned above, yes, I've played them all, but am disappointed at the very low payouts I've gotten so far.  <_<

Hardly any winning screenshots from Quickspin's games is a testament to this for me. Just not my kind of games I guess.  ^_^

I cannot remember if there were other good games that I have played...if my mind wakes up, I'll let you know Sharon darling!  :p

I'm quite sure you'll never win above 400x bet or higher from Quickspin games. At least, as long I played their games I never had that kinda big wins. But though, their games pays more often than others. 5 wilds pay out the highest symbol and that's a big disappointment because we all know, on other games, 5 wild symbols pay at least 500x bet. Quickspin games are great because it's outstanding graphics and smooth gameplay but that's all.

Quickspin?  :huh:  Aaaargh!!! I still don't like them!  :p

I've had terrible times playing Quickspin's games...from The Wild Chase, which in fact can pay quite good at the right times, to The Lab, can pay good too, and many others I cannot recall now.

As for the 4 games you mentioned above, yes, I've played them all, but am disappointed at the very low payouts I've gotten so far.  <_>

Hardly any winning screenshots from Quickspin's games is a testament to this for me. Just not my kind of games I guess.  ^_^

I cannot remember if there were other good games that I have played...if my mind wakes up, I'll let you know Sharon darling!  :p

I need games that pay often to help with wagering since I've always been ***** at that. I've seen Shafiek's screenshot's so I know some of these games are capable of bigger wins....still searching though.

I'm quite sure you'll never win above 400x bet or higher from Quickspin games. At least, as long I played their games I never had that kinda big wins. But though, their games pays more often than others. 5 wilds pay out the highest symbol and that's a big disappointment because we all know, on other games, 5 wild symbols pay at least 500x bet. Quickspin games are great because it's outstanding graphics and smooth gameplay but that's all.

I'd be happy with anything over 100x at the moment  :p

Try King Colossus, Razor tooth and Spinions - These I win Often and its easy to win over x100 your bet during free spins feature.

You can try Sinbad - Bonus feature is extremely hard to trigger , but once you get the feature, choose the Ape free spins feature ( Sticky Wilds added to the reels with every spin) or the one with the owl/bird collecting stones, which change symbols into wild.. The snake slither feature is bad, never gain any wins.

Stay away from Big Bad Wolf.

Sakura Fortune is very rude to me. Not to mention Leprecaun Luck, need atleast 25 spins to get one win sometimes.

Try King Colossus, Razor tooth and Spinions - These I win Often and its easy to win over x100 your bet during free spins feature.

You can try Sinbad - Bonus feature is extremely hard to trigger , but once you get the feature, choose the Ape free spins feature ( Sticky Wilds added to the reels with every spin) or the one with the owl/bird collecting stones, which change symbols into wild.. The snake slither feature is bad, never gain any wins.

Stay away from Big Bad Wolf.

Sakura Fortune is very rude to me. Not to mention Leprecaun Luck, need atleast 25 spins to get one win sometimes.

I've now tried all the ones you've mentioned and the only one I like is Spinions.

So my hope for Quickspin has kinda died with there being just three games I'll probably keep playing:

1. Spinions

2. Hot Sync

3. Leprechaun Hills

Don't know if I'll ever reach over 100x, Afi was right they're certainly not the games you can expect to win big from even though I know you have Shafiek.

I guess I'll just play them for wagering and light wins, they seem to serve their purpose that way.

I wish you could try out NextGen's Glorious Empire, Sharon...the only NextGen game that I do like so far!

I know the starting bet of 0.50 EUR is rather high, but generally, the small insignificant wins come at almost every spin, or after 3 or 4 non-paying spins, so keeping your credit balance quite stable, and decreasing quite slowly. But not during it's cold period of course. Can't change that eating habit. Happens to all games.

I've played again on Glorious Empire, made a small win, and quickly switched over to another game, which I then lost on, damn! :angry:

I'm still wondering if I should have stayed on and play Glorious Empire for longer periods of time???  :unknw:

I wish you could try out NextGen's Glorious Empire, Sharon...the only NextGen game that I do like so far!

I know the starting bet of 0.50 EUR is rather high, but generally, the small insignificant wins come at almost every spin, or after 3 or 4 non-paying spins, so keeping your credit balance quite stable, and decreasing quite slowly. But not during it's cold period of course. Can't change that eating habit. Happens to all games.

I've played again on Glorious Empire, made a small win, and quickly switched over to another game, which I then lost on, damn! :angry:

I'm still wondering if I should have stayed on and play Glorious Empire for longer periods of time???  :unknw:

Out of my 3000 euro wager yesterday, I made bets of almost about 2000 euro on Glorious alone spinning at $2.50.

Out of my 3000 euro wager yesterday, I made bets of almost about 2000 euro on Glorious alone spinning at $2.50.

Thank you for that wonderful info mate!  :good:

Now I know I should have played on the game for longer periods of time. Will do it the net time. Hehehe.  :D