Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tetness10
    Newest Member
    Tetness10

• No registered users viewing this page.

Is Ainsworth Worth It ?

Hi guys, I was wondering if some of you have good experience with Ainsworth software

I found these games a few days ago and I gave one of them a try and it wasn't bad but I didn't managed to catch the big fish.

The games look quite nice and very appealing to me.

post-73821-0-32414800-1494449676_thumb.jpg

post-73821-0-62664200-1494449683_thumb.jpg

post-73821-0-77199200-1494449691_thumb.jpg

post-73821-0-05052800-1494449700_thumb.jpg

Let me know what you think :good:

Hi guys, I was wondering if some of you have good experience with Ainsworth software

I found these games a few days ago and I gave one of them a try and it wasn't bad but I didn't managed to catch the big fish.

The games look quite nice and very appealing to me.

attachicon.gifmingwarrior.jpg

attachicon.gifmingwarrior1.jpg

attachicon.giftrojantreasure.jpg

attachicon.giftrojantreasure1.jpg

Let me know what you think :good:

Haven't played them, and if I'm honest it's the first I'm hearing. That last screenshot reminds me of 300 shields though and that's a game I love to hate  :p

Are you going to keep playing?

Haven't played them, and if I'm honest it's the first I'm hearing. That last screenshot reminds me of 300 shields though and that's a game I love to hate  :p

Heeeey...good observations there Sharon darling!

I didn't realise that the last game does look a lot like 300 Shields...those card symbols are indeed identical.  ;)

Well, I have played Ming Warrior for an hour and managed to trigger the free spins bonus twice with disappointing results. In my experience, the main game pays more than the bonus game. It's an odd but not necessarily a bad game. Maybe I'll give it a few whirls in the next couple of days.

Yeah, I like to explore the uncharted. I am... Leo the explorer :D:hi:

At one time, last year or so, there was another explorer...a blonde explorer...

but she's too busy nowadays and since have stopped exploring...on games that is. Don't know about other things in life though.  :D

But anyhow...this new one is also a blonde, and also with long hair...and for a nice change too.  ;)

At one time, last year or so, there was another explorer...a blonde explorer...

but she's too busy nowadays and since have stopped exploring...on games that is. Don't know about other things in life though.  :D

But anyhow...this new one is also a blonde, and also with long hair...and for a nice change too.  ;)

That's a bummer, she left never came back eh? Was it Blondie? :D

That's a bummer, she left never came back eh? Was it Blondie? :D

Nope! She never left, mate. She's still around, once in awhile popping in then out again...too busy with her new studies.

That's more important for her than games right now, so all the best to our former explorer!  ^_^

Nope! She never left, mate. She's still around, once in awhile popping in then out again...too busy with her new studies.

That's more important for her than games right now, so all the best to our former explorer!  ^_^

That sounds familiar...Oh yes, Indiana Jones :p

I will do my best find and show all my fellow gamblers the treasure chests I found. Sometimes it could be empty but hopefully some of them would be filled with jewels :good::D

That sounds familiar...Oh yes, Indiana Jones :p

I will do my best find and show all my fellow gamblers the treasure chests I found. Sometimes it could be empty but hopefully some of them would be filled with jewels :good::D

Yep...that's the way I like it...ah-ha-ah-ha...and so do others too.  ^_^

• 1 month later...

It seemed that the minimum bet is now doubled. First it was 20 cents per bet and now its 40 cents. The biggest win I ever won from their games was 40x bet in the free spins mode.

So...it really ains-worth it, isn't it mate?  :lol: