Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chopperz
    Newest Member
    Chopperz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Raffle time - Casumo celebrates two years on AskGamblers

It's all cycles....Nov-16-Jan-17 I couldn't lose! Putting bets up to 6 quid - boom, bonus on first spin! Now it's  - let this spin on autopspin, go to the shop, IT MUST be on bonus when I'm back....NAW :lol: hopefully raging rhino/WMS don't reintroduce autospins or it'll be the next financial crisis  :p

Hehehe...the UPS and DOWNS of every gambler's life!  ;)

1000 free spins...guaranteed win each spin???  :shok:

My...oh my...aren't we the greedy one! Hahaha.  :lol:

There was a promo a few months ago, deposit and get 1 spin with guaranteed bonus feature. I don't know how it works but apparently it's possible for them to add you one spin with bonus feature. Now to think of it, each batch of free spins they gave you, they already know the results of those spins. Ain't that a kick in the head.

There was a promo a few months ago, deposit and get 1 spin with guaranteed bonus feature. I don't know how it works but apparently it's possible for them to add you one spin with bonus feature. Now to think of it, each batch of free spins they gave you, they already know the results of those spins. Ain't that a kick in the head.

Like I've said so many times before mate...free spins games use a different set of reels, not connected to the real money reels, so reconfiguration of these free spins are most probably not restricted or regulated...not so strictly at least!!!  :D

• 2 years later...