Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cool slots

Hello vmladim.

Yes, we know that all slots have many winning combinations. They are meant to be like that! Hehehe.  ^_^

The difference lies between big winning combinations and small winning combinations...so which ones did you get?  :huh:

How about posting up your wnning screenshots here for all to see...

And you can also post them up in the correct Winning Screenshots thread...

there's a specific thread each for under 100x bet wins, above 100x bet wins, and also for Mega wins of above 500x bet.

You can find each thread in the 'Trivia' section in this forum.  ;)

I think he just meant that he love slots? 

:D 

Hmmm...that would mean like he said he loves women...he tried Sophia...he tried Alison...he tried Kimi...  :lol:

...nothing specific...just that he loves women...as he loves slots...hehehe.  ;)

Aaaah...I love women too...don't you?  :D

Hmmm...that would mean like he said he loves women...he tried Sophia...he tried Alison...he tried Kimi...  :lol:

...nothing specific...just that he loves women...as he loves slots...hehehe.  ;)

Aaaah...I love women too...don't you?  :D

Haha! Maybe he's playboy I mean playslot? Or maybe he loves the winner combinations! Winner takes all!  :lol: 

I don't know mate, he's not specific like you said I just stated my opinion.  :D 

I love woman too and I found my one how 'bout you mate?

Haha! Maybe he's playboy I mean playslot? Or maybe he loves the winner combinations! Winner takes all!  :lol: 

I don't know mate, he's not specific like you said I just stated my opinion.  :D 

I love woman too and I found my one how 'bout you mate?

How about me? oh geees...that would be a long story mate! Hahaha.

Anyway, to make a very long story very short, yep, I found my 'one' twice before...but now there's none...  :p

How about me? oh geees...that would be a long story mate! Hahaha.

Anyway, to make a very long story very short, yep, I found my 'one' twice before...but now there's none...  :p

Don't you worry mate, someday you will found your right one. There's a hilarious study that 25 year of age is the best time to fall in love. I really hate to say that I'm over this age when I got my love life. 

Don't you worry mate, someday you will found your right one. There's a hilarious study that 25 year of age is the best time to fall in love. I really hate to say that I'm over this age when I got my love life. 

Hah! Age is but a number my friend! I found my first one at 22!!! Hahaha.  :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still trying to follow the thread? And he thinks it's cool slots(Still wondering which slots?), He was asked to provide winner screenshots and he won 18 euro. Star Cash is a cool slot but the topic is....... Done now.... I guess? Or is there more that will be following?

Hehe sorry guys, having a really bad day...