Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's the story behind your AskGamblers username?

Nick names can mean anything from what they used to call you when you were small or nicks names from your child hood or it has something that has to do with gambling or similar since this is a Gambling forum

Lets make a few  Examples :

Fiekie247 - Fiekie is short for Shafiek which is my real name , 247 I like those numbers not sure why ( I guess it means im ready 24/7 for anything)

Afri4wins - Afi (Maybe part of main name ) 4wins ( Likes winnings, or wins a lot, here 4 winning or something similar) Just a guess

ValDes - (Notice how the "V" and "D" are in caps - Means "Very Dangerous" - Our Guru

Cocopop3011 - Cocopop Ag i think its one of those typical chick/girly names they give themselves ROFLOL( Kidding Sharon) - Similar to Angel or Butterfly or something, 3011 - Birthday?

Just kidding, hope more people will respond.

Nick names can mean anything from what they used to call you when you were small or nicks names from your child hood or it has something that has to do with gambling or similar since this is a Gambling forum

Lets make a few  Examples :

Fiekie247 - Fiekie is short for Shafiek which is my real name , 247 I like those numbers not sure why ( I guess it means im ready 24/7 for anything)

Afri4wins - Afi (Maybe part of main name ) 4wins ( Likes winnings, or wins a lot, here 4 winning or something similar) Just a guess

ValDes - (Notice how the "V" and "D" are in caps - Means "Very Dangerous" - Our Guru

Cocopop3011 - Cocopop Ag i think its one of those typical chick/girly names they give themselves ROFLOL( Kidding Sharon) - Similar to Angel or Butterfly or something, 3011 - Birthday?

Just kidding, hope more people will respond.

Hehe!

My username is after our old dog. His name was Rocko, he was a Staffordshire bull terrier but afraid of everything so we give him the nickname cocopop. And yes the numbers are a birthday

Good guess there Fiekie mate.  :hi:

Yep, Afi is short for my real name...and 4Wins is very obvious...that's what I had wanted when I started using it.

Luckily though, the nickname worked beautifully...because soon after, the wins started pouring in! Hahaha.  :lol:

But now...maybe it should be AfiStoppedWinning instead...???... :unknw:...naaah...no way!!!  :p