Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

My First (Ever) Big Win on Play'n GO

Before you all get excited when I say big in it's just over 100x however anyone who knows me knows how much I moan about Play'n GO.

I've never been a fan, most of their games bore me. However since seeing many a screenshot here I promised a few members I'd start to give some of their games a shot. And low and behold I hit my first ever win of over 100x playing Matsuri.

I considered whether or not this single (not really that impressive) screenshot deserved a thread of it's own and then I thought well why not!! You just never know this could be the start of something ....

Games I have to 100% rule out though - Pimped! I've tried it I really have but I just don't get excited for this game at all. Still don't know what I think of Play'n GO yet, need a lot more time, next on my list is Prissy Princess and I'd really appreciate some more suggestions...

Anyway here is my first (ever) big win on Play'n GO as promised

matsuri.png

Well done and congrats Sharon darling!  :good:

Well, Play'nGo is a very strange creature indeed. When you want to win...you lose. When you just play it...you win!  :D

Holiday Season was good for me, better than Pimped, but both games have gone quite cold now.

Jade Magician was a real fluke of a luck...got that 497x win with just a few more cents to make a Mega 500x win.

I've only played Matsuri once, with free 3 Super Spins...but won only 0.90. What the argh! Better luck next time eh?!  ;)

All Play'nGo games are basically the same...and likes to go 10 - 20 spins without giving a single payout!

But occasionally, it'll suddenly give you a nice big win.

Hope Matsuri will follow suit for me soon...or I'll Mat-freeze-it! Hahaha.  :lol:

Well, Play'nGo is a very strange creature indeed. When you want to win...you lose. When you just play it...you win!  :D

Holiday Season was good for me, better than Pimped, but both games have gone quite cold now.

Jade Magician was a real fluke of a luck...got that 497x win with just a few more cents to make a Mega 500x win.

I've only played Matsuri once, with free 3 Super Spins...but won only 0.90. What the argh! Better luck next time eh?!  ;)

All Play'nGo games are basically the same...and likes to go 10 - 20 spins without giving a single payout!

Hope Matsuri will follow suit for me soon...or I'll Mat-freeze-it! Hahaha.  :lol:

Yeah, like Endorphina's games. Sometimes you need to spin about 200 times before a bonus round is triggered but sometime it will be triggered after 5 spins. They are just like women, always change their minds :p

I'm not a fan of it but is it worth a try? Thanks Afi! 

And this is why I think Play'n GO bores me no wins or extremely low, just no excitement. However I'm willing to give them a shot and will give the games you mentioned a try! I'll post any other big screenshots I have here. Fingers crossed!

I know it is possible to win huge on Play n Go games but it is also very rare if you ask me. Most of the time, the winnings from the free spins I get were less than 100x. Mostly 40x, so I understand why ValDes doesn't play their games. I actually only play the game on free spins bonus or only on new games and hoping they've changed the payouts :p

I'm not a fan of it but is it worth a try? Thanks Afi! 

Well MacdoniS mate, yes, you can give any Play'nGo games a try...but always start with 0.10 or less!

I usually start with just 0.07, sometimes 0.09...until the game starts giving regular small payouts...or a Free Spins game...

otherwise, those long empty spins can dry you out very quickly!  ^_^

But if things don't work out for you...then maybe the game isn't for you...

but you'll never know until you try it out first.  :p

And this is why I think Play'n GO bores me no wins or extremely low, just no excitement. However I'm willing to give them a shot and will give the games you mentioned a try! I'll post any other big screenshots I have here. Fingers crossed!

I know I had suggested playing Pimped to you earlier on...but that game is like dead now...so sorry for that darling.  :(

I found Jade Magician to be slightly better than 7 Sins...but don't know about others though.

You can get more than 20 guaranteed-win free spins on Jade Magician, whereas the other games are limited to just 20 free spins.

This gives a better chance to get more winnings...but only at the right time of course.

I have yet to play more on Matsuri or Matfreezit...but one day soon for sure.  ^_^

Take my advice...play with 0.07 - 0.10 at the start...wait for regular small payouts to come...or a free spins game.

If a second free spins game doesn't come within 50 spins or so...drop the game! It'll eat you more...  :D

Well MacdoniS mate, yes, you can give any Play'nGo games a try...but always start with 0.10 or less!

I usually start with just 0.07, sometimes 0.09...until the game starts giving regular small payouts...or a Free Spins game...

otherwise, those long empty spins can dry you out very quickly!  ^_^

But if things don't work out for you...then maybe the game isn't for you...

but you'll never know until you try it out first.  :p

Thanks for the advice Afi mate! I hope for the better experience even if I lose but if I will have the chance to choose I prefer to win. LOL

Hello guys...I just came back from the exotic land of Japan...  ^_^

Whaaat? I must be daydreaming again? Oh shucks...you know me too well...  :lol:

Daydream or not, Casumo gave me a chance to attend a wonderful Matsuri (festival) today...

and those Japanese gals look so so beautiful...wooo...  :D

Today, 15 regular free spins from Casumo on Hot Sync won me 6.50 EUR...

knowing Hot Sync quite well, I quit the game immediately and went for Matsuri instead...

and that was my best decision for the day, hehehe.

In just one session, Matsuri gave me 4 Free Spins games and 3 Bonus Rounds...

never like in any other Play'nGo games, as far as my own experience goes...

and the day ended with a marvelous 145 EUR withdrawal from Casumo...all for free!  :D

THANK YOU YET AGAIN CASUMO!!!   :give_rose:  :good:

post-61309-0-81463000-1490956894_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-33310900-1490957112_thumb.jpg

The best win so far...230x...

post-61309-0-78981600-1490957299_thumb.jpg

And the last Big Win before the withdrawal...

post-61309-0-57327700-1490957499_thumb.jpg

Matsuri...probably the BEST playing Play'nGo game so far!  :good:

post-61309-0-90049300-1490957567_thumb.jpg

Ahh...congrats Afi! Guess Matsuri is pretty lucky for us at the moment. 

Anyone else tried it yet?

Thank you Sharon darling.  :hi:

Well, honestly speaking, I expect Matsuri only to be good at this early stage...

it'll probably be as cold as Pimped and other games after a month or two...  :rolleyes:

Games I have to 100% rule out though - Pimped! I've tried it I really have but I just don't get excited for this game at all. Still don't know what I think of Play'n GO yet, need a lot more time, next on my list is Prissy Princess and I'd really appreciate some more suggestions...

Prissy whaaat? :D :D not my highest win on play n go but a nice one. hitted twice 5k mark in bonus.

Started with 10 bucks on this day!

Sorry for bad pic. just snapped from video :)

post-86607-0-64656800-1491014663_thumb.png

Edited by cocopop3011
Watch your language

Prissy whaaat? :D :D not my highest win on play n go but a nice one. hitted twice 5k mark in bonus.

Started with 10 bucks on this day!

Sorry for bad pic. just snapped from video :)

attachicon.gif17759181_1399678416721558_1539338294_o.png

Whaaaaat!! A 100 euro bet :shok: For real?

Oh and a polite notice - please just watch your language

I've also found it hard to get a big win from Play N'Go slots, which is a shame because I think this company has some of the best new slots released over the past year or two in terms of unique features and interesting gameplay. I recommend trying "Book of Dead", which has a max win of 2,500x stake and best of all it feels so achievable as the free spins round has an expansion feature which means any five of a kind of the top symbol will automatically end up as a jackpot spin. Give it a look! 

I've also found it hard to get a big win from Play N'Go slots, which is a shame because I think this company has some of the best new slots released over the past year or two in terms of unique features and interesting gameplay. I recommend trying "Book of Dead", which has a max win of 2,500x stake and best of all it feels so achievable as the free spins round has an expansion feature which means any five of a kind of the top symbol will automatically end up as a jackpot spin. Give it a look! 

Sorry to disagree with you Catapultaudio, but Book of Dead is the worse Play'nGo game for me...at par with Lady Of Fortune.

Both games don't like me and I don't like them as well.

After many plays on Book of Dead, can you believe that I could only manage to get 1 blardy lousy Free Spins game that paid below 20x my bet? That's how dead that game is to me...and to a few other members too. 

Hello guys...I just came back from the exotic land of Japan...  ^_^

Whaaat? I must be daydreaming again? Oh shucks...you know me too well...  :lol:

Daydream or not, Casumo gave me a chance to attend a wonderful Matsuri (festival) today...

and those Japanese gals look so so beautiful...wooo...  :D

Today, 15 regular free spins from Casumo on Hot Sync won me 6.50 EUR...

knowing Hot Sync quite well, I quit the game immediately and went for Matsuri instead...

and that was my best decision for the day, hehehe.

In just one session, Matsuri gave me 4 Free Spins games and 3 Bonus Rounds...

never like in any other Play'nGo games, as far as my own experience goes...

and the day ended with a marvelous 145 EUR withdrawal from Casumo...all for free!  :D

THANK YOU YET AGAIN CASUMO!!!   :give_rose:  :good:

attachicon.gifMatsuri 53x.jpg

attachicon.gifMatsuri 69x.jpg

attachicon.gifMatsuri 70x.jpg

The best win so far...230x...

attachicon.gifMatsuri 230x.jpg

And the last Big Win before the withdrawal...

attachicon.gifMatsuri 5oak.jpg

Matsuri...probably the BEST playing Play'nGo game so far!  :good:

Wow, congratulations mate. What a luck. I was playing this game and I did win just few candies. :p 

Wow, congratulations mate. What a luck. I was playing this game and I did win just few candies. :p

Thank you Raptor mate. 

Well, you know how it is with these games...food for me...poison for others...

just as Immortal Romance is poison for me. Hehehe.  ^_^