Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kaydoss225
    Newest Member
    Kaydoss225

• No registered users viewing this page.

NetEnt updated games

sorenjo

Hi all

It seems to me as if these games have turned against me. I used to play Reel Rush and Spinata Grande a lot and had my fair share of winnings, but they seem to have all vanished in the hay with the updates. Does anybody know the specifics of the updates?

I am considering quitting netent altogether.

I have read this type of thread before and thought people just needed to find an excuse for losing, but now I'm in the same situation xD

Maybe it is just me trying to find a bad excuse. What's your take on this, please let me know :)

Hi all

It seems to me as if these games have turned against me. I used to play Reel Rush and Spinata Grande a lot and had my fair share of winnings, but they seem to have all vanished in the hay with the updates. Does anybody know the specifics of the updates?

I have read this type of thread before and thought people just needed to find an excuse for losing, but now I'm in the same situation xD

Maybe it is just me trying to find a bad excuse. What's your take on this, please let me know :)

I found this update on Jimi Hendrix to be the devil, cant win for shiiitttt on this slot. Really upsetting.

Hi all

I used to play Reel Rush all the time, when I stopped winning I just put it down to the fact I'd had my run on the game. Only play it now and again since it drains my balance so quick, don't know if this is due to an update or just bad luck. Who knows.

Well, NetEnt slots have been awfully cruel lately with me too, however there's no way I could 'assign' my bad luck to some mysterious 'update'... Especially when there is no official information about the existence of such update issued on behalf NetEnt. ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

updating in NetEnt's is more about adding new bonuses/changing minimum coin value that is available. it happened with Motorhead slots and Game of Thrones, when the system of bonuses was frankly changed. I think NetEnt's slots are anyways the best we're having for nowadays. Music, design, combinations...I just divide slots for "cold" and "hot" among NetEnt's. Cold is Game of Thrones, Eggomatic (for example) - there I'm not well succeeded. But 'Guns'n'Roses' or 'Jimmy Hendrix' is definitely great and profitable!