Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

How to combat gambling stress 101 : A Harmonic Approach (My Favourite approach)

Greetings AG community ,

Being a known fact that there a close releationship between stress ,
anxiety , anger , and other mixed emotions which are common in
the realm of gambling I felt it a duty of mine as a Wiccan to
make mention of some ways to help combat these emotions and bring one
a sense of inner peace .

Luck in my opinion can be generated by ones will by affirmation thus
good energy / positive energy can translate to a more focussed and
strategic approach and ones desire buried within the subconsious gives
rise to the greatest of all telephathic abilities we each have some
more than others to affirmate ...positive things.
Ones fears and doubts can disrupt ones intent as energy flows constantly
through our bodies via the energy chakra points which should be balanced
where possible I recommend at all times when taking a risk : this is only
my view on things its not written in stone etc .

Positive thinking and the cleansing of negative thoughts from the
subconsious can have its benefits :

I recommend these sound frequencies to aid in this aspect ,

Cleanse Subconscious Negative Patterns ➤ Boost Positive & Creative Energy! Solfeggio 528Hz & 852Hz

852 Hz - LET GO of Fear, Overthinking & Worries | Cleanse Destructive Energy | Awakening Intuition

EXTREMELY POWERFUL Pure Clean Positive Energy ♪ Reiki Zen Meditation Music ♪ Healing Music Therapy

DEEP Theta Binaural Beats ➤ LET GO of Fear, Overthinking & Worries ➤ 432Hz Deep Relaxation

There is also the Aspect of Ones Chakara Points and Ones Aura these
shall aid you :

:: FULLY HEAL & REPAIR Your AURA BODY::

Full Chakra Healing ~ Spa Music w/ Binaural Beats + Isochronic Tones (ZEN, REIKI)

Meditation for the 7 Chakras

Resulting emotions from exposure to negative forces give rise to stress
, anxiety , anger , and etc listen to these and be at peace :

DEPRESSION/Stress/Anxiety Relief and Full Reversal Healing (Subliminal/Positive Energy Frequency)

Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal (Cleansing_Healing Frequency)

Vital Energy: Meditation Music for Depression, Anxiety and Chakra Balancing

The Mind Guides the Body and the Spirit Shall Follow we each of us have
gifts granted to us at birth we each are children of the universe and
are special in unique ways .

Blessed Be ,

-Lord Skyfox The Eternal Wanderer

Interesting music it's like I'm in a YOGA session somewhat calming.

I'm glad that it has made you feel calm MacdoniS the sound frequencies I've made reference too are the product of research

by various people : also some of the selections are embedded with affirmations which add further to the respective selections.

I have tested all that I have listed here as I too am doing ongoing research into the field of harmonic healing and tuning : it is

very interesting indeed this sound alchemy and its roots are based on solid foundations Dr Royal Raymond Rife being one of

them a Genius before his time.

Currently I am looking into something known as morphic fields :

What are Morphic Fields ?

A  morphic field  is a pattern of informational energy that determines how an object or living thing behaves. You can think of it as the line of coding that determines how software operates. Morphic Fields underlie the organizations of minds, bodies, crystals, plants, molecules, planets, solar systems, galaxies etc. They give things their shape, their form and their organization.

They are generated through repetition. In fact, morphic fields direct your personality’s behavior. When you repeat the same patterns of behavior, you are essentially creating a pattern of informational energy that normalizes your state of being. That is why you think, act and react in certain ways. Morphic fields also affect consciousness at a mass level.

The hundredth monkey effect  shows how repetitive actions from a number of beings can affect the collective consciousness. A monkey was shown how to wash sweet potatoes and this behavior was quickly learned and repeated by all the monkeys in the same island. Then, monkeys on other islands that had no contact with the monkeys from the first island, started to wash their sweet potatoes in the ocean as well!

This is one of the many examples in nature that prove that all life shares the same mind. Many people who have had deep spiritual experiences through meditation or psychedelic drugs would also see images/symbols from different cultures that they have never seen before and would confirm were real when back to waking consciousness.

This happens during such experiences because people enter deep mental states (delta/epsilon) that grant them a conscious connection to this collective consciousness. This collective consciousness is a sea of informational energy that can be tapped into. It is just a matter of being able to remain conscious in deep mental states like delta/epsilon and understand the language of the subconscious mind.

With the ability to mentally tap into any informational energy in the universe, you can tap into any field such as the field that produces testosterone or someone’s energy field to determine how they feel at that moment. You can even tap into the informational field of a random rock in the beach.

We are all one energy and the ability to connect to any existing concept is inherent in all of us. Just as it is possible to create a field that determines our personality, it is possible for us to create or alter morphic fields ourselves. The 100th monkey effect showed how a group of monkeys created a field that affected the consciousness of monkeys in islands many miles away. Just one person can do the same with the right ability.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like and enjoy gambling coz this is ME MYSELF & I ONLY time... 

time wen all da chores are done for da day and i can put my feet up and relax with a coffee/beer and a ciggie in one hand and spinning away with the other hand.

for me.... wen gambling becomes stressful its time to hand in the towel and quit... 

i gamble for the thrill of it....

for the excitement it brings me when i feel that im gonna get a big win...

for the rush that i get wen i do get a big win and.....

for the peace and quite time alone where i can overjoy at winning 50c from a spin using my last 1c left.. its weird but i feel more excited wen i get this kind of win than wen  i get a big win coz just wen i think im finished for the day i get more time to play.

i didnt find ur post helpful when it came to combating gambling stress  BUT more important than that,  i found it very helpful and useful in combating  overall stress in my life.

the music was so calming and peaceful to my soul....made me feel that i no longer needed anger management therapy :yahoo:  :yahoo: