Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Botaniker123
    Newest Member
    Botaniker123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best safe roulette strategy

Rupak

WIN SAFE ON ROULETTE 

What is best safe long lasting strategy on roulette for small amount ?

Hard question mate. I like to play roulette, blackjack and other table games, but I would assure there is no safe strategy to play any of these games. However you should write down stats and read a little about progressions and betting systems like D'Alembert, Labouchere, Fibonacci and also Cubana system (roulette). The same progression can be used both positive and negative (decreasing or increasing bets after win/lose).

What I suggest is you take note of your observations about behaviour of your favorite game and create your own  strategy and test them a lot of times previous to place your real bets.

Good luck mate and welcome to AskGamblers  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have several friends who have the possibility of winning high. Generally, they use strategies that we refer to as siege ( Kepung ). Practically they are doing a bet with the amount many of the numbers, because payout given of Roullete is fairly high 1: 36, but the weakness is.. you need to have a large amount of money to do so....

I have several friends who have the possibility of winning high. Generally, they use strategies that we refer to as siege ( Kepung ). Practically they are doing a bet with the amount many of the numbers, because payout given of Roullete is fairly high 1: 36, but the weakness is.. you need to have a large amount of money to do so....

Huh? This doesn't make any sense -  "doing a bet with the amount many of the numbers"?? Not sure that makes sense  :p

Huh? This doesn't make any sense -  "doing a bet with the amount many of the numbers"?? Not sure that makes sense  :p

Maybe he wants to tell that it's like a martingale strategy? I'm not sure Cocopop? Anyway whatever the strategy about martingale that's too risky of betting. 

My guess is  that Hebatbet meant to say  that  placing fiches on 3/4 of all numbers (something like that)  with each new round  will give you about 75 percent chance to win, so see it as a strategy.

I dont think this will work , each round you will have no fiches on at least 9 numbers. Losing 4 times in a row, which is not very strange this way, means losing 4 x 27 , 108 fiches. Ok, next one is bingo, one of your 27 numbers , then you win 35 minus 26 fiches, makes 9 fiches profit.    But you just lost 108 fiches... Good luck with next 12 rounds just to get even...