Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fake Neteller Skype Support - Be Aware!

Good afternoon,

Some days ago I contacted Neteller support via facebook PM. Then I saw in comments Skype suppport and I was happy to get in touch that way.

I added Neteller skype contact to my contact list and they asked me if I want to get verified.

I was surprised and I asked, how do you mean verified.. ?

He thought if I want to 'verify' my Neteller card as it will be active again and that's all still secret.

In order to go trough verification process you must have at least 100 USD balance.

The worse part is that I believed it was Neteller. They contacted me yesterday to but I didn't replied.

Eveyone should be aware of this, I thought this can't happen to me but like you see, it did happen.

I will ask them about 'verification' process and let you know what they asked, I guess they will ask for my personal info, what else .

Yes Valdes but I am upset to see these people leaving comments on their official facebook page.

I PM their support and asked for support link, there wasn't Skype support on the list and yes, someone is using their logo and name. Its crazy.

I blocked them this morning, person on 'the other' side even said : ' Hello ' yesterday and I am 100% they are trying to get in touch and take 100 dollars.

I will report them today to Neteller.

I don't keep my conversation history I would gladly attach screenshot here.

Yes Valdes but I am upset to see these people leaving comments on their official facebook page.

I PM their support and asked for support link, there wasn't Skype support on the list and yes, someone is using their logo and name. Its crazy.

I blocked them this morning, person on 'the other' side even said : ' Hello ' yesterday and I am 100% they are trying to get in touch and take 100 dollars.

I will report them today to Neteller.

I don't keep my conversation history I would gladly attach screenshot here.

Oh gees this is awful. Lillian keep us updated on what Neteller have to say about this. 

Scam support? Hilarious! Days ago the Neteller updated me that they will "upgrade and update" their privacy and T and C I don't know if this was related to this kind of bogus that other bad people trying to ride out? 

I actually had the same email from Neteller and Skrill - Didn't read the Neteller one browsed the Skill one and had a look at the new fees but nothing else seemed to raise an eyebrow,

I actually had the same email from Neteller and Skrill - Didn't read the Neteller one browsed the Skill one and had a look at the new fees but nothing else seemed to raise an eyebrow,

Those are legit notifications from Paysafe, about their new fees structure starting from 26th April 2017.

Sorry to say, but the fees would be a lot higher soon for everybody, but Gold and above VIP members can still save on forex exchange fees.  :(

From what Lilian said, she was negotiated that her card will be reactivated was she affected by the Neteller master card deactivation? Seems fishy. 

Those are legit notifications from Paysafe, about their new fees structure starting from 26th April 2017.

Sorry to say, but the fees would be a lot higher soon for everybody, but Gold and above VIP members can still safe on forex exchange fees.  :(

Yes, I already saw the new fee structure even the neteller to neteller account have some fees before. 

Regarding Neteller, no doubt it's a scam.

I message the Skype Support and they asked for my e-mail. I gave the one not in use actually and received this .. 

Dear, customer

Verify your details

Neteller has changed its account verification policies and now requires all members to complete additional identity verification steps. In order to ensure your account usage will not be interrupted, please send the following information to verify your account.(date of birth-street address and zip code- password and answer to your protection question).You must respond within 48 hours.

NETELLER                                                                                                                                                                   Kind regards,

NETELLER Customer Service Team

post-63852-0-81473000-1486400953_thumb.jpg

Regarding Neteller, no doubt it's a scam.

I message the Skype Support and they asked for my e-mail. I gave the one not in use actually and received this .. 

Dear, customer

Verify your details

Neteller has changed its account verification policies and now requires all members to complete additional identity verification steps. In order to ensure your account usage will not be interrupted, please send the following information to verify your account.(date of birth-street address and zip code- password and answer to your protection question).You must respond within 48 hours.

NETELLER                                                                                                                                                                   Kind regards,

NETELLER Customer Service Team

attachicon.gifScreenshot_123.jpg

OMG!!! As if anyone would ever send this information!! 

Years ago when the legitimate site "Neteller" gave warning about the phishing modus that many of the member victimized still this kind of scam were still rolling around? I can't believe that they have the guts to make it 'gain and again! Do you report it Lilian using your real account? I hope that you already did? I will email Neteller ASAP if you don't using your screenshot email. 

Years ago when the legitimate site "Neteller" gave warning about the phishing modus that many of the member victimized still this kind of scam were still rolling around? I can't believe that they have the guts to make it 'gain and again! Do you report it Lilian using your real account? I hope that you already did? I will email Neteller ASAP if you don't using your screenshot email. 

Hello and I apologize for late reply. I had difficult day at work yesterday I haven't reported this yet.

You can use my screenshot as I received another e-mail just now.

These people wont quit

Hello and I apologize for late reply. I had difficult day at work yesterday I haven't reported this yet.

You can use my screenshot as I received another e-mail just now.

These people wont quit

Yes, I will. Thank you for your screenshot. I hope neteller will notify its members as soon as possible.

Yes Macdonis, my country was affected by changes and I am not able to use mastercard. 

That's why they email you cause they know that they can use it as a scamming idea.

I used to get similar ones from PayPal all the time I just added the address to my Junk contacts so I never had to read them again.

How did they know your paypal email address? That's a personal information breaching, did you report it Cocopop?

attachicon.gifScreenshot_7.png

Good evening fellow members.

Here is another e-mail, now this one looks more 'professional' and its really getting on my nerves now: 

The real Neteller WILL NEVER ASK for your password or answers to your security questions. These are secrets that only you know. These answers are all encrypted in Neteller's data bank, so Neteller staff themselves don't know what the answers are!

Any requests for such answers are absolutely a SCAM...so please keep a watchout for these scammers everybody!  ;)