Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who’s your favorite poker pro?

I have seen many players playing Poker but the way Greg Raymur plays this game is totally amazing. Other players just can't play the way he does -  in the most impressive way! His posture while sitting on the table against his opponents with those weird glasses on. It's totally amazing!

I have seen many players playing Poker but the way Greg Raymur plays this game is totally amazing. Other players just can't play the way he does -  in the most impressive way! His posture while sitting on the table against his opponents with those weird glasses on. It's totally amazing!

I don't know any poker players but these pros do interest me! I wonder how many years of playing it takes you to get to that level.

I've also moved your topic to a better location.

• 2 weeks later...

Negreanu can tell you exactly what cards you havein your hand and make a brilliant move to call your bluff and win your stack. So i like :

1.)Daniel Negreanu (character and good reader)

2.)Phil Ivy - Love the way this guy can bluff a guy folding a full house hand lol

3.) Tom Dwan as well

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I actually envy Phil Ivey but seriously he is my ultimate idol. As far as I know he is one of the best poker players who gain success in the largest cash games. Next on my list is Doyle because he has this solid achievements in the last fifty years of playing poker, although he's old now but during his time I've no doubt that the time he spent in poker was really outstanding.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Daniel Negreanu aka Dnegs is disliked by the poker community for multiple reasons. one of them was when he was shilling for Pokerstars ("more rake is better"), here is more reasons: he is a SJW, won't shut up about politics, small man syndrome,  blackface incident,  tried to threaten Polk through his brother, showed his lumpy boner on instagram, talked on twitter about how much s.e.x his new wife (Amanda) likes to have, (yes this is the wife that deserted her husband for a month because she found their hotel too smokey, and couldn't be bothered to look for a local less smokey hotel) , using an Asian accent when talking to Asian dudes.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:13 PM, Flatzem said:

Daniel Negreanu aka Dnegs is disliked by the Poker community for multiple reasons. one of them was when he was shilling for Pokerstars ("more rake is better"), here is more reasons: he is a SJW, won't shut up about politics, small man syndrome,  blackface incident,  tried to threaten Polk through his brother, showed his lumpy boner on instagram, talked on twitter about how much s.e.x his new wife (Amanda) likes to have, (yes this is the wife that deserted her husband for a month because she found their hotel too smokey, and couldn't be bothered to look for a local less smokey hotel) , using an Asian accent when talking to Asian dudes.

I’m not so big fan to delve into his personal life, but you’re right, we need to learn more about a person and then understand our attitude to him.