Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Best Betsoft slots?

sorenjo

Hi mate, and a Happy New Year to you and your family too.  :hi:

BetSoft games can be very tricky to win on. I used to love Fruit Zen, but my numerous plays on this game over the past several months have seen only negative results! So much so, I think it may have been updated and modified! It has become so difficult to get those 2 Wild Reels. Getting 3 Wild Reels have become as difficult and rare as playing Starburst. And the fruits seem to be coming in repetitive formations, if you know what I mean.  ;)

At the Copa could be a better game to try on. It hasn't got big potentials but at least there's 3 Jackpot prizes which you can aim for by playing with the maximum bets as required, or simply try getting good wins with that 5x multiplier on reel 3.

I have found that the other BetSoft games tend to have very low paytables, so I wouldn't recommend any of those, but then again, no individual are the same. My luck on them may not be the same as yours, so perhaps you can try them out. I cannot think of any other 'good' BetSoft game to recommend mate. Perhaps you may like Rook's Revenge, which is similar to Gonzo's Quest?  :p

In addition to Afi's recommendations I could name A Christmas Carol and perhaps Four Season as I had some decent sessions with both games. 

Still, hope you know that BetSoft games seem to pay significantly lower in comparison with NetEnt or Microgaming slots for example. Hitting a 500+ x bet on any of their video slots must be a dream come true and that is why you won't find many BetSoft winner screenshots across our forum. :(

Thanks for sharing guys :)

I actually played Fruit Zen for the first time ever yesterday, and I hit Wild on reel 2 and 3 within the first 50 spins. Unfortunately I accidentallly deleted the screens so you'll have to take my word for it xD

Hi Sorenjo

on Betsoft games i normally play Rook's revenge which is similar to Gonzo Quest but its extremely Volatile.

You can play all NextGen games with bonus funds. I would suggest you try a Dragon Story Slot, Foxin Wins, Foxin Wins again and Judge Dredd ( Play these with Superbet enabled Extremely helpful for wagering total bet should be about $2.50 including superbet). Dragon drop is also excellent and play this slot at bets of $1.25 and Gorilla Go Wild.

Also Robin Hood and Miss Midas - Triggering the feature can be difficult at times though. But once you hit it on a high bet, you will make money.

You can also play Burning Cherries and Safari Spin from Gamescale - These are also good for wagering

Lightning Box - Blazing Gooddess and Stellar More Monkeys

Side City - Egyptian Rise and Wolf Pack

All of these games should be playable with Bonus funds

Very sweet Fiekie. I wasn't even aware of this win, it happened so fast. Around 10000 euros and 10000 left to wager. I'm just pounding burning cherry at 25 euro per spin at the moment xD

Thanks

That burning cherries can have 20 empty spins and then one spins wins x100 your bet easily on lowest symbol.

Play a Dragon Story from Nextgen at $12.50 per spin and superbet active. Trust me, you will walk away with the same amount after you complete wagering.  That slot keep your balance the same.

especially when those little dragons shoot wilds on the screens.

below is a video of how the base game is and the bonus round

Thanks

That burning cherries can have 20 empty spins and then one spins wins x100 your bet easily on lowest symbol.

Play a Dragon Story from Nextgen at $12.50 per spin and superbet active. Trust me, you will walk away with the same amount after you complete wagering.  That slot keep your balance the same.

especially when those little dragons shoot wilds on the screens.

below is a video of how the base game is and the bonus round

He can only play Betsoft slots dear  :p

Wow, you're standing strong Sorenjo mate. I know it's hard to bet if you don't know the mechanism of the slots that you play like if you play microgaming there's a difference from Betsoft. Luckily, asking from others can be a life saver. It's really good to see your 50K wagering progress and also winnings. Btw, what's your current balance now?  :p