Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Merry Christmas Everyone

So it's 9pm here in the UK. The baby is already in bed, Jessica seems to have a spout of energy all of a sudden and my eldest is still awake but not for long.

Soon we'll all be in bed waiting for the magic to happen!

So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, have a good one guys. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year. Even if you are not a Christian, we can all enjoy the spirit of giving which is truly what this season is all about. “This the season to be jolly”, as they say! The practice of wishing others well on Christmas, whether it is with Christmas card wishes, Christmas quotes, merry Christmas images or Christmas Eve wishes, is something which helps to give this time of year a special joyful feeling.

P.S. Coco, I know how much this day means to you and special wishes to you and your family.

P.S. And I wish so much money in our Neteller accounts to fill our hearts with pleasure and joy! :)

Now, how was you Christmas break? I hope you don't eat too much because Christmas Evening was a bountiful of foods! My head started to ache and experienced some dizziness I discovered that my blood cholesterol was high! :blink:

I hope everyone care for their health this holiday and new year feast. 

Stay healthy everyone!  ;)

Now, how was you Christmas break? I hope you don't eat too much because Christmas Evening was a bountiful of foods! My head started to ache and experienced some dizziness I discovered that my blood cholesterol was high! :blink:

I hope everyone care for their health this holiday and new year feast. 

Stay healthy everyone!  ;) 

Oh...I ate way too much! In fact way too much throughout December, back on my diet the 2nd Jan! Dreading getting on those scales  :lol:

Oh...I ate way too much! In fact way too much throughout December, back on my diet the 2nd Jan! Dreading getting on those scales  :lol:

Oh mate! I'm sure that the today will gonna be a festive day  because of new year celebration keep in touch avoid foods that is rich in fats and too much sweets.  :p 

Happy New Year!