Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Christmas Comes Early - Confessions of a high roller

sorenjo

Hi all.

Today has been the most awesome day :D I have already posted some winners in the mega win thread, but the winning continued later today. Here are some todays' beauties:

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.19.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.14.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.04.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.10.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.36.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.36.
Screen%20Shot%202016-12-15%20at%2015.38.
1_zps150f9awk.jpg
3_zpsyqjhvmqz.jpg
4_zps7eycmtrw.jpg

I had 2500 DKK left over from a wagered bonus and decided to gamble big time and boy oh boy am I glad I did.

Ps. feel free to delete this thread if it is too much.

You know what, sorenjo mate, I think this incredible winning session definitely deserve to be popularize a lot more! After all, what you did here, getting from $250 to $21,000 is the dream run for most of the people gambling online anyways! :)

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in being the hero of a special AskGamblers article featured on our website which would be dedicated to your dream run. I'm pretty sure AG team would be happy to do that for you.  ;)

You know what, sorenjo mate, I think this incredible winning session definitely deserve to be popularize a lot more! After all, what you did here, getting from $250 to $21,000 is the dream run for most of the people gambling online anyways! :)

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in being the hero of a special AskGamblers article featured on our website which would be dedicated to your dream run. I'm pretty sure AG team would be happy to do that for you.   ;)

An interview to Sorenjo about this experience would be interesting, don't you think?

BTW Congratulations to Sorenjo for this great feat  :clapping:

Hi guys, 

Our fellow forum friend sorenjo informed he would like to keep his dream run away from extra publicity, so no special AG article about it I'm afraid. :( 

Anyways, sorenjo is already a forum star with his insane winning streak and I guess he set the bar so high that it would be almost impossible for another fellow AG member to achieve something similar soon. :)

Once again, congrats sorenjo! :good: