Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jaszczurek
    Newest Member
    Jaszczurek

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Christmas Screenshot Contest - The Rules

Okay guys so me and Valdes have been thinking of how we can run a Christmas contest this year and we've come up with something we hope you like!

The Christmas Screenshot Contest will run alongside our Game of the Month Contest, so you will use the original thread to tell me about any screenshots you have uploaded.

Here's how it works

1. The Game of the Month Contest will run as normal. So you still pick your one game for December and upload your screenshots as usual

2. In addition to that you can also upload any screenshots you have that are on any of our CHRISTMAS THEMED SLOTS

3. For each screenshot you upload where the win is 50x or more your bet you will earn ONE EXTRA ENTRY INTO THE PRIZE DRAW

4. You can upload as many screenshots as you like as long as they are on a Christmas themed slot

5. Please post the link for your game and tell me how many you have uploaded

The Prizes

For December we have a $75 prize pot which will be split between THREE members

1st Prize - $50

2nd Prize - $15

3rd Prize - $10

When?

The contest starts TODAY (5th December) and will run until the 31st December. Winners will be announced on the 1st January.

All other rules are as per the original thread.

Just a quick reminder though guys - ALL SCREENSHOTS have to be 50x or more and they ALL must be added to the game review. No screenshots to be uploaded in the thread for this month.

Any questions away.

Edited by cocopop3011
Edited

Sorry Coco, but i am confused. I uploaded screenies to the review page and posted the links here. However i will still continue to post screenies for Nova 7 in the original thread as per normal.

So which rule didnt i follow?. Maybe im soabout sleepy i cannot find it. Both kids did not sleep last night so was awake whole night. Slept 1 hour and went to work and i cant keep my eyes open but my children still needs me. So forgive me.

Sorry Coco, but i am confused. I uploaded screenies to the review page and posted the links here. However i will still continue to post screenies for Nova 7 in the original thread as per normal.

So which rule didnt i follow?. Maybe im soabout sleepy i cannot find it. Both kids did not sleep last night so was awake whole night. Slept 1 hour and went to work and i cant keep my eyes open but my children still needs me. So forgive me.

Ahhhh...I know that feeling all to well don't worry!

All screenshots are to be posted in the original game of the month thread. So both your Nova 7 and christmas screenshots can be posted there. 

So to make it clear, 

THIS THREAD IS JUST THE RULES.

So can you just let me know in the usual game of the month thread that you have uploaded 2 screenshots to Secrets of Christmas please

Just one question Sharon darling...

Each participating member can post Christmas-themed screenshots from various games right?

It doesn't have to be only from one same game right?

I know I'm right...but I just want you to say it's right too!  :D

Just one question Sharon darling...

Each participating member can post Christmas-themed screenshots from various games right?

It doesn't have to be only from one same game right?

I know I'm right...but I just want you to say it's right too!  :D

Yes Afi you are 100% RIGHT!!

You can post christmas screenshots on as many different Christmas themed slots as you want.