Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mariana95
    Newest Member
    Mariana95

• No registered users viewing this page.

Betway - Won 700€ but can't cashout due to 25€ Bonus - How should I proceed?

Hi Guys!

I recently started online gambling, mostly blackjack and roulette - everything on betway.
After I cashed out a few weeks ago with quite a good ammount of money, I decided to give it another try and do it again - This time with a 100% bonus on my payment, which was 25€.

So after I had a few lucky games, I was standing on 700€ and decided to cash out 500€ in Order to not waste it.
I never used the 25€ Bonus since I never went under 50€.
Surprise: I misunderstood the rules applying to the 100% bonus - You are required to earn 50 times the ammout of the 25€ in order to request a payout - 1,250€.

The conditions in which you earn for this are:

• 100% - all Slots and all Parlour Games
  • 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers) and all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack)
  • 0% (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo
  • 100% - all Sportsbets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74

I know I <vulgarism removed> it up all by myself by not reading the whole thing trough and trusting that betway would not try to ***** you over.

Now coming to my question: What seems to be the best way to achieve the 1,250€ goal in order to payout (atleast a part of my winnings?)
Slots? Which Slots? Bets high or low?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Hi Guys!

I recently started online gambling, mostly blackjack and roulette - everything on betway.

After I cashed out a few weeks ago with quite a good ammount of money, I decided to give it another try and do it again - This time with a 100% bonus on my payment, which was 25€.

So after I had a few lucky games, I was standing on 700€ and decided to cash out 500€ in Order to not waste it.

I never used the 25€ Bonus since I never went under 50€.

Surprise: I misunderstood the rules applying to the 100% bonus - You are required to earn 50 times the ammout of the 25€ in order to request a payout - 1,250€.

The conditions in which you earn for this are:

• 100% - all Slots and all Parlour Games
  • 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers) and all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack)
  • 0% (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo
  • 100% - all Sportsbets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74

I know I it up all by myself by not reading the whole thing trough and trusting that betway would not try to ***** you over.

Now coming to my question: What seems to be the best way to achieve the 1,250€ goal in order to payout (atleast a part of my winnings?)

Slots? Which Slots? Bets high or low?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Niklas - Please watch your language in future posts.

This is just a classic case of wagering dear! Something you'll always have to do when you take a bonus like this.

Obviously slots are your best option here (I can't comment on sportbetting since I know zero about that I'm afraid)

In regards to betting I suggest you go back to their terms and conditions and check to see how much their max bet is. You'll only be able to bet up to a certain amount when using your bonus so if you are planning on betting big make sure it's not more than the maximum allowed. You'll have your winnings void if you go over this,

Have you completed any of the wagering yet?

Ok, thanks for all answers!

Any suggestions which slot to use and especially: high or low bets?

Betway is Microgaming. I can suggest Immortal Romance,Playboy, Thunderstruck II and Avalon II on 1.20 bets see how it goes. You can try Avalon 1 euro bets, Thunderstruck 0.90 bets or more but don't go over 1,20 bets on any game or you lose money fast.  

Betway is Microgaming. I can suggest Immortal Romance,Playboy, Thunderstruck II and Avalon II on 1.20 bets see how it goes. You can try Avalon 1 euro bets, Thunderstruck 0.90 bets or more but don't go over 1,20 bets on any game or you lose money fast.  

Thank you very much. Helped me a lot!

Avalon II is actually quite fun!

hehe how did you do?

Actually pretty good!

To start things off, I made a bet which had exactly a 1.3 quote on a liverpool football game - All in. Won it and received about 150€ or something like that.

Played about 4 different slots then with some decent winning, overall I just came out even after all..

At the end, I was able to cash out 740€ and left 100€ on my account in order to test my luck even further.

Made another 445€ today starting with the 100 - Did the same thing and cashed out 345€.

Lost my luck my now though, lost the 100€ left completly.

But I guess making over 1000,00€ with a start of 25,00€ is pretty.. Okay!

Thanks for your help! :)

Actually pretty good!

To start things off, I made a bet which had exactly a 1.3 quote on a liverpool football game - All in. Won it and received about 150€ or something like that.

Played about 4 different slots then with some decent winning, overall I just came out even after all..

At the end, I was able to cash out 740€ and left 100€ on my account in order to test my luck even further.

Made another 445€ today starting with the 100 - Did the same thing and cashed out 345€.

Lost my luck my now though, lost the 100€ left completly.

But I guess making over 1000,00€ with a start of 25,00€ is pretty.. Okay!

Thanks for your help! :)

Yep sounds pretty awesome to me, congrats!