Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hdjisbd
    Newest Member
    Hdjisbd

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Power of Dreams

The Halloween series used to scare the ***** out of me! Micheal Myers! You aware of that one?

Well, I had watched only the old earlier Halloween movies, which were ok but not better than Freddie's movies I guess, so I didn't follow up on the newer Halloween series. Maybe one day, I'll sit down and spend some free time watching them...but my free time are always doing spinning! Hahaha.

Dreams are just dreams to me, none of them ever came true. I did sometimes had a few deja-vú feelings sometimes but as always I couldn't recall where from. Like feeling I met someone twice at a place I've only been there once in real life. They say that dreams are supressed thoughts that released in your sleep and I do believe that is true because sometimes I remember my dreams and most of them were thoughts about things I just saw, experienced before I went to sleep. So if you want a nice dreams, make sure the last thing you see is a nice thing ;)

Dreams are just dreams to me, none of them ever came true. I did sometimes had a few deja-vú feelings sometimes but as always I couldn't recall where from. Like feeling I met someone twice at a place I've only been there once in real life. They say that dreams are supressed thoughts that released in your sleep and I do believe that is true because sometimes I remember my dreams and most of them were thoughts about things I just saw, experienced before I went to sleep. So if you want a nice dreams, make sure the last thing you see is a nice thing ;)

Hmmm...hopefully a nice woman...  :D

Unfortunately yes, If dream about a nice woman, I always hoped that I never woke up but that wish never came through either :D

Oh geees...me too mate!

The number of times I've had very nice hot dreams with some nice woman...only to wake up soon after...damn! 

...and I didn't have to see any nice thing before going to sleep either, hahaha.  :D

Oh geees...me too mate!

The number of times I've had very nice hot dreams with some nice woman...only to wake up soon after...damn! 

...and I didn't have to see any nice thing before going to sleep either, hahaha.  :D

Haha, we always woke up too soon :D and always woke up bummed haha.

By the way, have you seen the Thor Ragnarök trailer? What a rush!

Haha, we always woke up too soon :D and always woke up bummed haha.

By the way, have you seen the Thor Ragnarök trailer? What a rush!

No I haven't. Thor movies have not been that good so far, sad to say, so I'm not really into them as yet...or are you talking about Thor's new game?  :huh:

No I haven't. Thor movies have not been that good so far, sad to say, so I'm not really into them as yet...or are you talking about Thor's new game?  :huh:

No, it's about the third movie. I think Thor movies weren't as good as other Marvel's movies also but this one could be the best of them all :). I'm very excited to see it :D

No, it's about the third movie. I think Thor movies weren't as good as other Marvel's movies also but this one could be the best of them all :). I'm very excited to see it :D

Well, I had only read a little bit about the new movie...don't know if it's going to be any better...but you'll never know, right?

If you find the movie very interesting, give me a good load roar to wake me up...

if you find the movie still quite dull and not up to expectations, sssshh, don't disturb the sleeping Afi...  :D

Well, I had only read a little bit about the new movie...don't know if it's going to be any better...but you'll never know, right?

If you find the movie very interesting, give me a good load roar to wake me up...

if you find the movie still quite dull and not up to expectations, sssshh, don't disturb the sleeping Afi...  :D

Well, we all love Jeff Goldblum and Cate Blanchett, at least I do :D, they're top actors. We have to wait till november the 2nd.  Unfortunately, there are only 18 countries are allowed to see the movie and yours is not in the list Afi my friend :(

Well, we all love Jeff Goldblum and Cate Blanchett, at least I do :D, they're top actors. We have to wait till november the 2nd.  Unfortunately, there are only 18 countries are allowed to see the movie and yours is not in the list Afi my friend :(

Whaaaat? My country is not in the list? Why? Why? Why?  :o

I am Thor The Copycat...so I should be able to see the movie!  :p

Ah well...back to my sleep and hope for a hot dream then...  ^_^

Hmmm...I have to agree...there hasn't been any good horror movies for some time now...

only Asian movie makers are still making ghostly movies...and they're not too bad either.  ^_^

When you say 'Asian', where do you mean? British interpretations of 'Asians' is usually India/Pakistan/Bangladesh etc but the rest of the English speaking world regard Asian as Chinese/Japanese/Korean. 

Anyway, with regard to your comment above re: Asian movie makers, I have to say that some of the best horror films ive ever seen have been Japanese. The original film of The Grudge, The Ring & The Ring 2 are so good and IMO were  completely ruined when Hollywood came along and got their grubby hands on the right.. The Japanese just seem to 'do' horror with much more finesse than the USA, they are masters of the type of horror that I love - the intense creepiness and gradual buildup of fear and unease rather than relying on blood, guts, OTT violence and unexpected 'jumps' like Hollywood. The Japanese Ring 2 is one of the creepiest films I have ever seen. 

Well mate, by Asian movie makers, I meant filmmakers from Japan, Korea, Thailand and Indonesia, and including my own Malaysian guys. Yes indeed, the scary movies from these filmmakers do not rely on bloody gory scenes...instead relying on creating intense suspense...that keeps the watchers glued to their seats...waiting to see what's going to happen next...and jumping out of the seat once in a while! Hahaha.  :lol:

Frankly speaking, Malaysian movie makers are still lagging behind the rest. I love watching those Japanese, Korean and Thai horror movies. Can't understand what they are saying though, so I have to keep up with the English sub-titles...that spoils a lot of the fun! Hehehe.

• 4 weeks later...

Well mate, by Asian movie makers, I meant filmmakers from Japan, Korea, Thailand and Indonesia, and including my own Malaysian guys. Yes indeed, the scary movies from these filmmakers do not rely on bloody gory scenes...instead relying on creating intense suspense...that keeps the watchers glued to their seats...waiting to see what's going to happen next...and jumping out of the seat once in a while! Hahaha.  :lol:

Frankly speaking, Malaysian movie makers are still lagging behind the rest. I love watching those Japanese, Korean and Thai horror movies. Can't understand what they are saying though, so I have to keep up with the English sub-titles...that spoils a lot of the fun! Hehehe.

I don't think it spoils any of the fun! If anything it adds to the suspense for me! 

I don't think it spoils any of the fun! If anything it adds to the suspense for me! 

Well, that's good for you at least mate...

for me, trying to catch up with those subtitles can be quite a pain in the eyes...  :p

Well, that's good for you at least mate...

for me, trying to catch up with those subtitles can be quite a pain in the eyes...  :p

Hah I have found it to be the opposite..it takes them a whole sentence to say a few words in English so I can often read the subtitles twice before the next frame! I guess that could be the problem though...boredom haha