Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Good evening dearest community. . .

It's Halloween ... are you going to attend Halloween party near you ?  :diablo:

I had Halloween party two days ago, I was beaten .. :( and ended up in hospital.

No words could describe the freaking ***** I was and still going trough. 

There is so much to be said but it seems senseless.

Awena always keep it real!

So much for my personal Halloween Friday Night. But I learned, its all for some good and its all just another lesson.

Unfortunately, I didn't received tetanus shot.. why.. will not even say, and I hope, merciful God will look after me and I will be ok ... 

The problem is, am at the place where dog lives and now I am under serious life treat. Yes I am, but it's nothing compare to what I alredy went trough and let's see if Awena is going to make it trough this seriously though time.

48 hrs. expired and from now on, its all in God hands. 

Not even my Afi emailed me, I know he is so hurt and stressed because he couldn't help me with this one.

But show must go on.

I would like to use this chance and thank to our dearest FruityJelena. She touched my hearth by doing so much for me, yet, we never met each other.  :give_rose: I needed female support and I am blessed to have this beautiful soul in my life. Thank's to AskGamblers though.

May God bless her, my beautiful soul but I am deeply hurt by fact that I got her involved into my critical situation.

I would like to say keep me in your prayers, but I believe this is just another temptation.

My dearest Jelena said I am true fighter, heroine and inspiration, I couldn't ask for more, Jelena, I am looking forward to meet you but I feel so ashamed. 

I am not like fellas who keep hiding things, its ok being closed, but I was never in similar situation and feeling strange but strong. 

Before.. I would say .... let's go fly while putting my seatbelt before that plane would take off .. now I will say .. 

Let's go F I G H T !!!!

I have serious health issues but I feel so strong ! I feel I could move mountain just now.

Keep it strong and all I can promise is ... if I am alive, very soon I will brighten and shine.

Dearest Afi ... your my strength along with Jelena and don't be sad .. I know you are.  :friends:

I wish I make up this story but anyway it's good Halloween story at least ;)

Again, I am here to share with ya'll little part, I just wanted to start Halloween topic but words coming out naturally. 

Hugz for you ya'll !!! 

post-61595-0-13009000-1477949781_thumb.jpg

Oh my god!  :o

This is the last thing I would have expected, coming from someone who is currently in a hospital, trying to recover from a beating from a blardy stupid senseless b*tch!!! If I were there at that moment...only God knows what I would have done to that b*tch! Even right now, just thinking about this is making my blood boil all over again! It's a raging fire inside of me...but no one can know it...nor see it.  :angry:

I wish that you will soon recover, without any more mishaps that seem to follow you around these days...but nothing bad lasts forever either. It will stop. Just don't know when. Till then, always be positive, keep strong and stay strong my dearest Awena!  :angel: