Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
sorenjo

Best gambling songs

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Can't believe they're even on there! Do you have the premium version of Spotify? My daughter keeps asking for me it but I got Apple Music instead. Never even thought to look for these soundtracks though.

Yeah

 

I got premium version which cost R59. 99 or 3 pounds in your currency A month 

Yeah NetEnt has en entire album. I had Google Music and Music Africa but decided to stick with Spotify and since enjoy it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah

 

I got premium version which cost R59. 99 or 3 pounds in your currency A month 

Yeah NetEnt has en entire album. I had Google Music and Music Africa but decided to stick with Spotify and since enjoy it 

£9.99 a month over here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

£9.99 a month over here!

10 quid a month? Oh geees...mine is free...nope, it's not Spotify. Whatever I use, are all free versions, hehehe.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 3:50 AM, Afi4wins said:

10 quid a month? Oh geees...mine is free...nope, it's not Spotify. Whatever I use, are all free versions, hehehe.?

Yeah so instead we switched to Apple Music also costing me £9.99 a month ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah so instead we switched to Apple Music also costing me £9.99 a month ??

Doesn't anybody use 'free versions' anymore??? :crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

We do @Afi4wins - Sometimes unnecessary ad's and limitations becomes a nuisance and we opt in buying the full version of things.

Hmmm...ok...but for me, every dollar counts...so only free versions for me, even Windows! Hahaha. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Doesn't anybody use 'free versions' anymore??? :crazy:

I do but teenager daughters are very insistent! It's easier to just give in and buy the full version ? Plus Apple don't do a free version you get a 3-month free trial that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there @vatolok and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Don't know if you noticed but this particular forum topic is actually dedicated to best gambling songs. As much as I like your suggestion it doesn't have anything to do with gambling... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hi there @vatolok and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Don't know if you noticed but this particular forum topic is actually dedicated to best gambling songs. As much as I like your suggestion it doesn't have anything to do with gambling... 

Which is the other thread we used to have for non-gambling songs? Do you remember it's name my mind has gone completely blank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Which is the other thread we used to have for non-gambling songs? Do you remember it's name my mind has gone completely blank.

Regardless how hard I scratch it (my head) ?, still clueless about the name of that thread unfortunately. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...