Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nickelin
    Newest Member
    Nickelin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thanks Afi :) Man those DOA wins keep haunting me. I've been playing a lot lately at minimum bet, and nowhere near close to a big win.

Well, you're not the only one, mate.

Just like many others, I too haven't had the luck to get any super nice win on DOA yet.

My last big win was...errr...when was it? Maybe 2 or 3 years back I think. But I'm still on it!  ^_^

Well, you're not the only one, mate.

Just like many others, I too haven't had the luck to get any super nice win on DOA yet.

My last big win was...errr...when was it? Maybe 2 or 3 years back I think. But I'm still on it!  ^_^

wow.. really? 2 or 3 years... man... how much are you playing it?  ^_^ i played it for a long time these days but without any win bigger than x100 bet. most of the time without any sticky wild at all during features.

wow.. really? 2 or 3 years... man... how much are you playing it?  ^_^ i played it for a long time these days but without any win bigger than x100 bet. most of the time without any sticky wild at all during features.

I'm playing DOA whenever I get the chance. Whatever wins I get from my Super Spins at Casumo are all spent on DOA. The most I could win nowadays is about 200x, at $0.09...so that ain't much at all, in terms of cash. But it keeps me playing on and off.

I've got several screenshots of 100x - 200x wins on DOA so far, but I don't feel like posting them up at all...the wins are so miserably small!  :p Had 5 Wilds twice so far, but no Wildline...still trying...and it'll come one of these days. Just have to be patient!  ^_^

Some amazing hits there Sorenjo, I particularly enjoyed the Robin Hood - Shifting Riches hit, I haven't seen that game played in a ***** of a long time and I used to like it a lot a few years ago. Must have been so nerve racking watching the wilds keep on moving across the bottom there, gotta be a rush when the top symbol was added to the reels the final time!

I'm playing DOA whenever I get the chance. Whatever wins I get from my Super Spins at Casumo are all spent on DOA. The most I could win nowadays is about 200x, at $0.09...so that ain't much at all, in terms of cash. But it keeps me playing on and off.

I've got several screenshots of 100x - 200x wins on DOA so far, but I don't feel like posting them up at all...the wins are so miserably small!  :p Had 5 Wilds twice so far, but no Wildline...still trying...and it'll come one of these days. Just have to be patient!  ^_^

Afi

When do you get the Super Spins at casumo? only on weekends when you leveling up? I been leveling up but havent received anything, just super spins once and thats it. Not on a very high level though but i think im on 15 or something.

Afi

When do you get the Super Spins at casumo? only on weekends when you leveling up? I been leveling up but havent received anything, just super spins once and thats it. Not on a very high level though but i think im on 15 or something.

Aaaah! Getting those Super Spins need you to be very high up in the level, mate. I've been at the top level for about 2 years now, at level 180, but still on Purple Belt. Just cannot get that Black Belt...which needs lots of big deposits to attain, which I can't afford anymore.  :(

I get those Super Spins twice a week, 3 Super Spins on Fridays and 5 Super Spins on Sundays. On Tuesdays, I get 15 normal spins on certain games, usually on new games. Black Belters get even more Super Spins and more bonuses...I've been aiming for this, but not achievable yet.  ;)

More of my Best Ever Win screenshots from the year 2014 - 2016...

300 Shields, 195x win

post-61309-0-98808400-1476783141_thumb.jpg

Elektra, 501x win

post-61309-0-64293600-1476783264_thumb.jpg

Gonzo's Quest, 474x win

post-61309-0-08063300-1476783328_thumb.jpg

Captain America, 215x win

post-61309-0-09955200-1476783402_thumb.jpg

Jack And The Beanstalk, 1082x win

post-61309-0-52701300-1476783465_thumb.jpg

Lights, 311x win

post-61309-0-74832200-1476783504_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man! Seeing these screenshots takes me back! 

I wish I had the screenshots of my jackpot wins, truth is though I didn't take them, won them way before my forum days and even before I knew you could take screenshots!

And your 300 shields one makes me wish I had a screenshot of the only ever time I have reached the x300!

Oh man! Seeing these screenshots takes me back! 

I wish I had the screenshots of my jackpot wins, truth is though I didn't take them, won them way before my forum days and even before I knew you could take screenshots!

And your 300 shields one makes me wish I had a screenshot of the only ever time I have reached the x300!

Well, hopefully you'll get another good chance at it before Christmas. Keep your fingers and legs crossed!  :D

@Afi4wins, those Jack & The Beanstalk and Elektra hits are amazing! Do you remember how the bonus played out on JaTB for it to result in that hit? 

Oh boy...trying to remember what exactly happened in those free spins would be impossible, because it happened during my good times back in 2015. All I can say is that I probably had several of those stacked chickens or a few of those harps which paid 4s and 5s of a kinds. When Jack is in a good mood, the game can really swing. If in a bad mood, you'd probably get less than 10x your bet amount, if not a zero payout!  :p

As for Elektra, that huge win came for getting 5 of the top paying symbols, the swords, with a 2x multiplier. A very rare hit, I must admit.  ^_^

Oh boy...trying to remember what exactly happened in those free spins would be impossible, because it happened during my good times back in 2015. All I can say is that I probably had several of those stacked chickens or a few of those harps which paid 4s and 5s of a kinds. When Jack is in a good mood, the game can really swing. If in a bad mood, you'd probably get less than 10x your bet amount, if not a zero payout!  :p

As for Elektra, that huge win came for getting 5 of the top paying symbols, the swords, with a 2x multiplier. A very rare hit, I must admit.  ^_^

Did it look as good as this ...  :p  :p

jack2.jpg