Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Report button not working

Hey, just a heads up I accidentally posted a review just now on "Mega Moolah" rather than "Mega Moolah Isis" when I rebooted after a crash and I tried to use the report function to let you know however the Submit option is not functioning for me, after I choose "Other" and enter my reason only the cancel button has a link attached and the other option does nothing.

This machine is Windows XP running Opera Chromium 36.0, and there is an error in the javascript console when I click on "Report" showing:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'message' of undefined

I hope that helps to get it fixed, please let me know if you require any further details.

Hey, just a heads up I accidentally posted a review just now on "Mega Moolah" rather than "Mega Moolah Isis" when I rebooted after a crash and I tried to use the report function to let you know however the Submit option is not functioning for me, after I choose "Other" and enter my reason only the cancel button has a link attached and the other option does nothing.

This machine is Windows XP running Opera Chromium 36.0, and there is an error in the javascript console when I click on "Report" showing:

I hope that helps to get it fixed, please let me know if you require any further details.

Thanks for letting me know Raverbabe, it's really important we know of any errors so this is great that you've let us know. Is there any chance you could take a screen shot for me and I can get this sent over to the right team for fixing.

I see your experiencing issues with 'report' button.

Is it fixed by now ? :)

Hi there Awena!

I'm pleased to report that the problem does seem to be resolved now, I am using a different machine now but the browser is the same so I think it's still a fair test. 

I hope I have been helpful :)

edit: Sorry I didn't see your post earlier cocopop but there wasn't anything to take a screenshot of to be honest, the button simply did not function. When I press it now I get a popup at the top of the screen confirming that the report has been received.

Hi there Awena!

I'm pleased to report that the problem does seem to be resolved now, I am using a different machine now but the browser is the same so I think it's still a fair test. 

I hope I have been helpful :)

edit: Sorry I didn't see your post earlier cocopop but there wasn't anything to take a screenshot of to be honest, the button simply did not function. When I press it now I get a popup at the top of the screen confirming that the report has been received.

Excellent, glad to hear it's working now. If you do get the problem again though just let me know.