Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers celebrates 10 great years in the industry!

Can you believe that AskGamblers launched way back in 2006? That's 10 years ago! Wow! I think you'll agree its pretty impressive by anyone's standards. And since our launch things have just gone from strength to strength.

We're starting the celebrations at the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference which started today! You can read our full story HERE

And we've even got a little video for you to watch in celebration of a Decade of Truth!

And of course we couldn't of got through the last 10 years without you guys, so a huge thank you to you all. Let's hope that we get to share the next 10 years together!

Oh geeees...all this is reminding me of how fast my beloved nephew grew up from being a baby to a boy...

and how much I am missing all the good times I had with him as a toddler and his growing up days...

and before I know it, he is already a 'big boy' now...and I'm losing more of the toddler in him day by day...SIGH.  :(

Life can be cruel at times, but only in the ways we see it.  -_-

As for Askgamblers...is he still a toddler...or growing up too fast too furious now?!  :p

But my heartiest congratulations nonetheless!  :give_rose:

Congratulations ASKGAMBLERS and may there be many more years to come. Askgamblers anniversary is 5 days before my B-DAY.

@Valdes - Of course we will be here to celebrate the 20th Anniversary. We not going anywhere ! :p

Actually, the real bday date is 4th April. I couldn't forget that since it's 3 days before mine ;) But I guess the team merged bday and Amsterdam conference.

All in all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear AskGamblers!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I'm sure it's gonna last 20 future years at least, always in the lead of innovations, beauty and amazing people (especially in this forum) :)

• 3 weeks later...