Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dzeko01059101
    Newest Member
    Dzeko01059101

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hello,, well,well, well .. 

Before I truly start crying, I will seek help, please!

My laptop keeps shutting down, restarting, and I keep receiving this msg. : 'Display Stopped Responding' blah blah.

Before I get panic attack and while there's still a hope.. Guru, please help!!!  :help:  :sorry:

I never asked for some IT advice, but I need it now, please!

If I stay without communications for the 100x.  :diablo:  =@  :pardon:  :80:  :aggressive: .

Awena is not upset yet,,well, just a bit, but I am afraid, something bad is about to happen, just don't advise to take it to some 'repair' shop.

I will fix this myself if possible and need at least 'directions' ...

Thank you!

:hi:

post-61595-0-92083200-1463969588_thumb.jpg

#update

I had to take out adapter / charger in order to turn of this 'scum bag'. 

He turned of... who knows how many times ..Just when I thought I got rid of that freaking Macbook, HP is making troubles. 

When I gave Macbook, I told the guy ... I don't wanna see that laptop ever in my life or hear Macbook,aww, I literally hate Macbook.

I never used 'second hand' laptop.. I feel like buying me 5000 euros laptop,whatever laptop that is..

Plus that freaking Macbook was so overheating.. I have some 'stain' on my skin and I can prove it.

Should I sue Apple ? Do we have US attorney here please ?

Let's take money from Mac-- guy said it's temperature was fine.. how come I have burns on my legs ? 

I am honest :(  :angry:

HUH??! :o

My old Compaq laptop used to run hot all the time. Very uncomfortable!

Ever since I changed over to my Lady in Red darling in April 2014, I had no more of such heaty things!

It's an ASUS laptop, runs completely cool even after 16 hours of solid non-stop running! The best laptop and my best Lady in Red darling yet!

I had similar problems with my last Compaq. Shutting and restarting after every few minutes. The battery was almost dead! It wasn't keeping any charge, that was why it kept shutting off and restarting! Plus I had several other problems with the motherboard, so it was GOODBYE Compaq, hello ASUS! ^_^