Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dzumaskichlop
    Newest Member
    dzumaskichlop

• No registered users viewing this page.

It’s time for a new contest! And this time it won’t just be a one-off! This new contest will run every month and of course it will be a screenshot contest.

We’ve named this contest

Game of the Month!

How it works

Every month you must pick two slots to become you Game of the Month, you will then submit qualifying screenshots on that game to get your entries into the prize draw

What are the rules?

NEW RULES

1. You can now pick TWO games every month, at least one of these games has to be a game you have not used before

2. We will pick a THEME every month you can post screenshots from ANY GAME that falls in with this theme (There is no limit to how many game or screenshots you can use for the themed games)

3. ALL screenshots must now be uploaded to the game review. So any screenshots that are 50x or above can now be added straight to the game, no need to post them here

If you are unsure if a game falls into the theme please just feel free to ask and we can let you know. 

** You must tell us which games you have uploaded your games to

** You must tell us how many you have uploaded

** You must post a link to the game review

We can only accept new screenshots so any that have already been entered into our contests or already uploaded to the Game Review cannot be accepted.

Prizes

For now there will be just one prize every month which will be $25

If the contest turns out to be a success I may be able to get this amount increased over time. I can only get a high budget providing we have lots of entries, so the more people that enter and the more screenshots we get the higher the prize!

Terms and Conditions

1.       Each contest will run from the 1st day of the month until the last day of the month

2.       Your first uploaded screenshot will become your Game of the Month

3.       Any late entries cannot be accepted

4.       All screenshots must be your own and must be in real money play

5.       Any screenshots already used in previous contests or already uploaded to the game review will not be accepted and may mean you are disqualified from the contest

6.       No exceptions will be made to the minimum win. Just to remind you this is 50x your total bet

7.       All winnings will be paid via Skrill or Neteller. Please make sure we have your correct details should you win. Payments will be made by the 10th of the month. If you have also written reviews the prize money will be sent with your review money

Edited by cocopop3011
RULES EDITED 4.9.17

nice Sharon, I like this type of contests :good: . One question, can we use the screenies we have posted in the show time topic if we have not used them in other contests?

Cant wait to see the game of the month...

Yes you can indeed Prince. So if you have any in the Showtime thread that you haven't uploaded to the Game Review, please feel free tp use them in this contest when the game comes up.

Okay so are you all ready for the first game to be announced?

Your very first Game of the Month is Gonzo's Quest...

Start posting your screenshots as soon as you're ready. And don't forget if you have any in our showtime thread that you didn't upload to our game review, go get them and post them here or in the game review.

I also want to reiterate that the more participation we have the better the prize pot will become! Good Luck

Gonzo.png

Okay so are you all ready for the first game to be announced?

Your very first Game of the Month is Gonzo's Quest...

Start posting your screenshots as soon as you're ready. And don't forget if you have any in our showtime thread that you didn't upload to our game review, go get them and post them here or in the game review.

I also want to reiterate that the more participation we have the better the prize pot will become! Good Luck

attachicon.gifGonzo.png

I got nothing Gonzo is a big NO for me :)

UPDATE

:blush:  :blush:  :blush: Guys I've just realized there's no need to post Game Review Link since I already know the game you are uploading the screenshot to. Oooops...

Please can you just let me know that you have uploaded a screenshot and how many...so something like this

"2 Screenshots upload to game"

That no good Spaniard hasn't been good to me for a long time...

but I've 2 screenshots that hasn't been used yet...luckily, hehehe.

Both screenshots are here:

http://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/gonzos-quest-g3275

Thank you Afi and congratulations for earning the first TWO entries into this months draw!

Thank you Afi and congratulations for earning the first TWO entries into this months draw!

Thank you darling. :hi:

Don't know if more screenies on Gonzo would be coming or not, but looks unlikely. :(

I need to kick that blardy helmet off Gonzo's head first! He keeps missing - his eyes aren't looking all the time! :angry:  :D 

I just posted 3 screen shots.

I don't know why, but they were posted under my old username ACrowLeftOfTheMurder.

This is strange as I changed my username to DJ Spin a long time ago.

Will they still be counted Sharon?

Also, please make Break The Bank Again the game of the month sometime, as this is my fav slot and I have heaps of huge wins screen shots to enter, lol.

I might be guaranteed a win that month. ;)

I just posted 3 screen shots.

I don't know why, but they were posted under my old username ACrowLeftOfTheMurder.

This is strange as I changed my username to DJ Spin a long time ago.

Will they still be counted Sharon?

Also, please make Break The Bank Again the game of the month sometime, as this is my fav slot and I have heaps of huge wins screen shots to enter, lol.

I might be guaranteed a win that month. ;)

Hey DJ and welcome back to AskGamblers. :)

The change you made in your display name is valid only for the forum section of our website. When posting comments across the other AG sections such as the Games one, your post will appear under the original nickname you created when registering with us. Hope that helps. 

Can we get a voting period for the next game of the month? My idea is the administrators choose 3 slots up for votes and the members choose one they like (one vote per member), the highest votes for that game will be the next game of the month. For no votes.......the administrators have their "right" to automatically choose one by default. 

For example:

Dead or Alive  :aggressive:  :help:

Immortal Romance  :air_kiss:  :angel:

Break Da Bank Again (Single or Mega spin)  :yahoo:  :hi: