Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

No draw this month since Afi was the only person who entered - thanks Afi $25 will be added to your review payments.

Apologies all

Not much playing time this month, budget is low and I have been so busy with upgrading our security at my firm.

These hackers/Randsomeware hackers are now targeting everyone and this has become a money making thing.

I will most definitely participate in October. things are just hectic at work.

Apologies all

Not much playing time this month, budget is low and I have been so busy with upgrading our security at my firm.

These hackers/Randsomeware hackers are now targeting everyone and this has become a money making thing.

I will most definitely participate in October. things are just hectic at work.

Yeah...one of the desktops in my office got hit by that blardy Ransomeware 2 months ago. I had to reformat the entire harddisk remotely and then reinstall all the softwares. Blardy waste of time that was!  :angry:

Hope to see you active back here soon mate.  ;)

Thank you to everyone who has taken part since we started running this contest. 

This contest has now come to a close and you can find our new and improved contest HERE.

You're most welcome my dear.

The end of the GOTM contest...12 wins in a row for me...what a record!  :p

Next, to set a new record with a new contest...if my darling Lady Luck willing...hahaha.  :D

If I can win it regularly, anyone else who stay focused and determined can win it too!

It's a contest of chance...by random drawing of the winner...and it is never Afi's contest!  :p