Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

I just posted 3 screen shots.

I don't know why, but they were posted under my old username ACrowLeftOfTheMurder.

This is strange as I changed my username to DJ Spin a long time ago.

Will they still be counted Sharon?

Also, please make Break The Bank Again the game of the month sometime, as this is my fav slot and I have heaps of huge wins screen shots to enter, lol.

I might be guaranteed a win that month. ;)

Thank you DJSPIN and it's great to see you back!

No worries about your username. You have 3 entries into the draw at the end of the month.

I've also noted your game suggestion.

Can we get a voting period for the next game of the month? My idea is the administrators choose 3 slots up for votes and the members choose one they like (one vote per member), the highest votes for that game will be the next game of the month. For no votes.......the administrators have their "right" to automatically choose one by default. 

For example:

Dead or Alive  :aggressive:  :help:

Immortal Romance  :air_kiss:  :angel:

Break Da Bank Again (Single or Mega spin)  :yahoo:  :hi:

Like the idea... 

Of course, it will be Sharon who is about to take the final decision as this contest is her 'baby'. :)

good idea Icymod. i like it B)

UPDATE!!!!!

Yep I really like this idea too! Let's do this for May's contest. This is how it will work:

I will open a new thread dedicated to Game of the Month votes - you must go there to place your votes and I will post 3 games a week before the current contest is about to end. Whichever game has the most votes will be the next Game of the Month. You can post your game suggestions also in the new thread.

waaw. i can not belive it. thank you guys, girls and Askgamblers! i am really surprised and happy

Well,well,well, guess who won first place in the  April contest !?

Zeus, congrats and enjoy it to the fullest  and thank you Coco for making this contest ! :give_rose:

post-61595-0-51215100-1462116351_thumb.png

Okay guys so the Game of the Month Contest for May has now started.

Here are the links you need to upload your screenshots:

Break da Bank Again or MegaSpin Break Da Bank Again

Once you have uploaded your screenshot please remember to tell me whether or not is for MegaSpin or the usual game

Any screenshots between 50x - 99x can be added to this thread. 

Good Luck and I'm looking for lots of entries this month guys if I'm going to increase the prize pot

36 screenshots uploaded. ;)

I have more but wanted to give others a fair chance. :)

Good luck everyone!

WOW!!

I am seriously impressed with your screenshots DJSPIN. I've been through them all and can confirm all 36 screenshots are valid! Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for Cocopop that everybody stopped contributing to this competition so thought I would add some more screen shots. ;)

I just had another monster session on my favorite slot and I'm currently waiting on a nice cash out of $3,000 from a modest $44 deposit. :)

19 more screen shots uploaded from my most recent session.

Enjoy!

I feel bad for Cocopop that everybody stopped contributing to this competition so thought I would add some more screen shots. ;)

I just had another monster session on my favorite slot and I'm currently waiting on a nice cash out of $3,000 from a modest $44 deposit. :)

19 more screen shots uploaded from my most recent session.

Enjoy!

Thanks Zeus

Hi Coco, just quoted you so you can see that I uploaded more screenies, as I see you haven't acknowledged them as yet. ;)

No rush of course, but just wanted you to know I have added some more, and sorry more people haven't contributed. :(

For the record, I thought it was one of the best competitions AG has had, and hopefully it's only quieted down because of the slot this month, and maybe we'll see more action next month with the introduction of a new slot. :)

Either way I'm sure we all can agree that we appreciate all your efforts in coming up with the comp and running it thus far. Keep up the great work!

Thanks DJSPIN all 19 screenshots have been entered into the contest.

Just a quick reminder that wins that are 50x - 99x can be posted here in the thread.

Hi Coco, just quoted you so you can see that I uploaded more screenies, as I see you haven't acknowledged them as yet. ;)

No rush of course, but just wanted you to know I have added some more, and sorry more people haven't contributed. :(

For the record, I thought it was one of the best competitions AG has had, and hopefully it's only quieted down because of the slot this month, and maybe we'll see more action next month with the introduction of a new slot. :)

Either way I'm sure we all can agree that we appreciate all your efforts in coming up with the comp and running it thus far. Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. I know there will be busy and quiet months since we all play different games. I also know which games would make this contest very popular but I can't use them straight away  :p

I'd love to get the prize increased but I can't do that until we have more participation, but I promise as soon as we do the money will be going up!

Thanks again DJ and good luck in the contest.