Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Immortal romance free spins feature?

sorenjo

Yep, had some great wins with 4 wild reels but still chasing the 5 wild reel screen AKA the ultimate payout :D Hope it will come this year :)

Hehe, I can assure you that most of us are chasing after the same 'impossible dream' - hitting 5-reel Wild Desire. Calling it impossible not because it doesn't exist, but because the chances to hit one are literally impossibly low. ;)

Would be great to share some of your 4-reel WDs though, cannot wait to see how much you won there. 

One was on a minimum 0.30 bet I won about 640 euros and two times on 0.60 bet and I won about 1200-1300 euros. Will check my screenshots folder when I get home to see if I still have them on my laptop.

Okay, sounds great. Hope you will find them all. By the way, feel free to post an winner screenshots you find, videos either. ;)

• 7 years later...
On 1/2/2016 at 5:56 PM, ValDes said:

Hehe, I can assure you that most of us are chasing after the same 'impossible dream' - hitting 5-reel Wild Desire. Calling it impossible not because it doesn't exist, but because the chances to hit one are literally impossibly low. ;)

Would be great to share some of your 4-reel WDs though, cannot wait to see how much you won there. 

It happened recently @ValDes

Just saw a video on YouTube of a 5 reel Wild desire feature on a £6 bet. Player won over £72000. 

• 4 months later...