Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Missesqtee
    Newest Member
    Missesqtee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Immortal romance free spins feature?

sorenjo

Hi

Which do you prefer: Amber, Michael, Troy or Sarah?

I'm fairly new to this game, but I have had the best experience, gambling-wise xD, with Sarah.

Which do you prefer?

I have no idea who I previously voted for I haven't checked, but it's good that you ask actually because I'm pretty sure we all change our mind now and again. I like Amber and even when I've opened all four I find myself still picking Amber!

I have no idea who I previously voted for I haven't checked, but it's good that you ask actually because I'm pretty sure we all change our mind now and again. I like Amber and even when I've opened all four I find myself still picking Amber!

Oh yes...I would definitely take Amber too...anytime...she's a mysterious beauty!

Whaaat? The free spins? Oh sorry...I'm keeping away from immortal romancing...hasn't been good to me at all! :p  

Most welcome, sorenjo. :)

Lately I'm using only two of the IR features - Troy and Sarah. Always starting from Sarah, then Troy, then Sarah again and so on... The reason why I'm using this so called 'routine' is very simple, these are the features which paid most to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...