icon Ag awards
icon
Login

Okay thanks for your advice mate. :good:

Now all that;s left to do is to actually find the time to test some ore more of the slot titles you suggested above... :D 

Okay thanks for your advice mate. :good:

Now all that;s left to do is to actually find the time to test some ore more of the slot titles you suggested above... :D

All I can say now is Best of Luck playing them ValDes :) and don't forget to post those winning screenshots :p

Glad you like it and welcome to our forum!! Which NetEnt slots are your favourite?

Definitely 'Guns'n'Roses'. Music, icons design, spinning! I would like to Play only in it, but I'm still looking for a variety. I wish NetEnt would produce more music slots, for example, Madonna's or Justin Timberlake. 

Which one do you prefer most?

guns-n-roses-online-slot-game.jpg

That won't happen very soon I'm afraid since those artists are still active in the show business. They would ask the gaming provider a lot of money for using their brands, products or name.

If you haven't noticed, all music video slots are based only on the artist who no longer active. NetEnt's Jimi Hendrix, Guns n Roses, and Motörhead. WMS's Kiss, Leander's Megadeth, Dolly Parton etc.

So, maybe about 50 years from now you'll be able to Play their music video slot :D

Definitely 'Guns'n'Roses'. Music, icons design, spinning! I would like to play only in it, but I'm still looking for a variety. I wish NetEnt would produce more music slots, for example, Madonna's or Justin Timberlake. 

Which one do you prefer most?

guns-n-roses-online-slot-game.jpg

I have to be honest I'm not a fan of any of NetEnt rock tour games however if I do Play them I tend to swing towards Motorhead more.

Favorite providers Novomatic, NextGen, Thunderkick. As I´m a classy girl - favorite slot game - Lucky Lady´s Charm! :D 

Playing on Stargames and Sky Vegas :)

Welcome to the forum Clara! Never been a fan of Novomatic personally, love nextgen too and can't win a dime on Thunderkick games  :p

Guns and Roses is one of those that should only be played with free spins. It's dreadful. But then again NetEnt seem intend of making a high variance Play appear to be low variance - it's kind genius.

Not a fan of Novo's but Captain Venture can Play well if you hit it.

WMS and BTG for me

And Merkur have made a decent fist of it.

Not a fan of thunder kick anymore - the exploding skulls game and birds on a wire are two of the most boring games i've played.

And IGT are best left in the bin. 

Guns and Roses is one of those that should only be played with free spins. It's dreadful. But then again Netent seem intend of making a high variance play appear to be low variance - it's kind genius.

Not a fan of Novo's but Captain Venture can play well if you hit it.

WMS and BTG for me

And Merkur have made a decent fist of it.

Not a fan of thunder kick anymore - the exploding skulls game and birds on a wire are two of the most boring games i've played.

And IGT are best left in the bin. 

I actually like IGT, in fact I always have since I first started playing but I agree they're not everyone's cup of tea. As far as Thunderkick goes I don't Play their games much could never really get into them not even after Afi's impressive run with them!

I actually like IGT, in fact I always have since I first started playing but I agree they're not everyone's cup of tea. As far as Thunderkick goes I don't play their games much could never really get into them not even after Afi's impressive run with themI've ju

The only one i liked was Fruit Warp but when they upgraded it, tin foil hat, it's not the same game

I see wins on Pink Elephant but again, just not for me  :mellow:

The only one i liked was Fruit Warp but when they upgraded it, tin foil hat, it's not the same game

I see wins on Pink Elephant but again, just not for me  :mellow:

Yep, I can say for sure that the current Fruit Warp is nowhere like the original Fruit Warp - I could win numerous times on it, but not anymore!  :angry:

Flame Busters too has become like Quickspin games...only good at the beginning...becoming more hopeless as you Play more of it!

Pink Elephants may behave the same way in time...but I really hope it won't!  :p

davinci diamonds slot machine - best

Your website has been removed from your profile dear as we don't allow it or any advertising in the forum just in case you hadn't managed to read through the forum rules yet.

Welcome though!

On 12/8/2016 at 5:50 PM, lilisun said:

Alice in Wonderland, because I like this story ))) I think a lot of girls like it )

Thats my favorite as well, though I was the only one😁