Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Closed: And the highest win of the month goes to......

Nope I haven't forgotten I just wasn't sure you guys were that interested in it, wasn't really getting much of a response.

Okay lets restart it - October has already started so this months screenshots will count guys ready for the highest win for NOVEMBER.

Good luck,

Nope I haven't forgotten I just wasn't sure you guys were that interested in it, wasn't really getting much of a response.

Okay lets restart it - October has already started so this months screenshots will count guys ready for the highest win for NOVEMBER.

Good luck,

Oopsie daisie...you mean screenshots posted in October counts for the highest win in November...

or the contest begins in November itself?  :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sharon

Quick Question would this be for the highest win per single spin, or highest win on a slot for an entire free spins feature.

Like let say i win x200 win on  single spin during normal games or free games - Does this count or does the fact that whatever you score through an entire feature count as well?

Hi Sharon

Quick Question would this be for the highest win per single spin, or highest win on a slot for an entire free spins feature.

Like let say i win x200 win on  single spin during normal games or free games - Does this count or does the fact that whatever you score through an entire feature count as well?

That's a good question mate...and one that's tricky too!

Should the highest xbet win ratio (example 1000xbet win) beat the highest win amount (example $3000)?  :huh:

The first can be achieved with a very small bet...the second need to be achieved with bigger bets.

Well, I would tend to go for the second type to win the contest, although this is more advantageous for players who play with big bets all the time. Guys like me, who now only plays with minimum bets most of the time, will have very little chance of winning this, but that's how things go.

So let's just allow the administrator/s make the final decision on this, and we abide by it.  ^_^

That's a good question mate...and one that's tricky too!

Should the highest xbet win ratio (example 1000xbet win) beat the highest win amount (example $3000)?  :huh:

The first can be achieved with a very small bet...the second need to be achieved with bigger bets.

Well, I would tend to go for the second type to win the contest, although this is more advantageous for players who play with big bets all the time. Guys like me, who now only plays with minimum bets most of the time, will have very little chance of winning this, but that's how things go.

So let's just allow the administrator/s make the final decision on this, and we abide by it.  ^_^

I think the considered winner screenshot - must be based on the biggest x(your bet) win on a single spin.

So lets say i won $900 on a single spin during free spins or normal game - That is the one that should count.

But if i won $5000 during a free spins or bonus feature should not count.

So based on this the highest x(total bet) won in a single spin should be considered despite the bet size. So if i won $800 on a $1.25 bet on Twin Spin and lets for example take Blondie won $270 on $0.25 bet with those impressive diamonds, then she should be awarded with the prize as her win is x1080 and mine around x600.

What do you think about my this logic?

Yes, like I've said, BOTH are eligible winners, depending on which criterion the contest puts more weight on.

Yes, I agree too, that Blondie's win example would be much more difficult to achieve than a bigger win amount.

But, I don't wanna crack my head for this decision. Anyone is fine with me, although I tend to agree with you mate, that a higher xbet win should be given more weighting.  ^_^

Yes, like I've said, BOTH are eligible winners, depending on which criterion the contest puts more weight on.

Yes, I agree too, that Blondie's win example would be much more difficult to achieve than a bigger win amount.

But, I don't wanna crack my head for this decision. Anyone is fine with me, although I tend to agree with you mate, that a higher xbet win should be given more weighting.  ^_^

Agreed!!

Higher xbet win - Means more participants, otherwise "we"(Me and you) would need to submit at least 100 reviews every month just to participate. LOL

Nope neither of those!

This is just a fun contest so I go on the highest winning screenshot submitted through the month (soon to change) It will not be based on x your bet.

So if there is a winning screenshot for £1900 (regardless of how this is won) and there is one for £2300, the £2300 screenshot is the winner.

It's the HIGHEST WINNING SCREENSHOT , regardless of how this amount is won.

Hope that clarifies this contest, there really is nothing complicated about it 

Agreed!!

Higher xbet win - Means more participants, otherwise "we"(Me and you) would need to submit at least 100 reviews every month just to participate. LOL

Guys you really are complicating things  :p Just submit your screenshots like you usually would and the highest winning screenshot wins - simple. Afi already holds the reigning title anyway.

Edited by cocopop3011
typo

It really is no surprise to me that Darg is kicking off the highest win of the month with his impressive screenshots!

So, this month's winner is DARG with his 1393.20 EUR win on Jungle Jim El Dorado with an equally impressive 10 EUR spin!

Here's the screenshot 

NOVEMBER 16.png

Okay guys since this topic is back alive by request I have some new rules to impose but before I do that I have a question for you all -

How about we do this weekly? So I'll post the highest weekly screenshot that way it gives people more of a chance to make into this thread?

Yeah weekly is fine with me.

Does the highest winnings screenshot get paid as well?

The rules should be highest win x total bet not by the amount won. That way everyone has an equal chance. The above win is only 139 x bet so not that impressive to be honest. 

I agree, this means only high rollers have a chance of making to the wall of fame, since we do not have the budget to accommodate like spinning 10 euro a spin for the big wins. Or maybe there should be tiers - Tier 1 winner screenshots are for participants that place bets between $0.10 - $1, tier 2 - $1.20 - $5 and Tier 3- $5 - Unlimited.

This way each one has an equal chance in their specific tier depending on the bets. Imagine a lightweight boxer fight a super weight boxer.

That is saying Spanky ( Brian Kendrick) or Shoichi Funaki - who are wrestlers should be boxing against Mike Tyson - Its obvious they wont stand a chance. Same applies here, this is just my opinion.

• 1 year later...
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to Closed: And the highest win of the month goes to......