Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

From 0.01 to 900.01 OR How Guru met Lady Luck again!

ValDes

Hey folks :)

I know I've been very very lucky this year already, hitting some insane wins, DOA ones mostly... But what happened today was not only beyond my wildest dreams, but maybe a sign from 'above'... ;)

And so, long story short, I made my usual deposit of $100 today and after a mediocre session without a single decent win I ended up with a single cent in my balance. With just 0.01 in my account there weren't too many options, but to make one final spin on a single line at Attraction, DOA or Starburst. Usually, I always choose Starburst when there are such small amounts left in my account, simply because as a low variance game, there's a  better chance for a win playing the last spin on Starburst than DOA for example. And this is exactly what I did today, opened Starburst, set the denomination to 0.01, selected a single line and pressed the Spin button. Didn't have any expectations to be honest, but to my surprise the game paid 0.05 for a combination of 3 purple stones. Cool, I said, and upped my bet to 5 lines. Hit some poor combination but with a star and after the re-spin I had already 62 cents! Oh Yeaa! :D... Then all the ten lines were selected and Starburst started giving me good win after a good win, then upped my bet to 0.20 and then came this beauty...

starburst004.jpg

Not bad at all. :) Moved to Tornado Farm Escape and soon after another beauty came...

tornado3.jpg

It was getting better and better and I thought that even Twin Spin /which was absolutely cruel with me lately/ could try to make it up. Soon after that...

twin_spin31.jpg

At this point I felt a bit strange, you know ...as if something special is about to happen. And since 'special' means DOA for me in 2015 I was almost ready to open the game when I remembered that I promised blondie to give Game of Thrones a good try today. Of course, Afi's gigantic win from the other day was also a huge stimuli to try the game made after my favorite book and series... 

The rest is history as they say! :D Opened GoT, set the bet to 0.30 and on the forth feature I hit this monster! Mamma mia! :yahoo:  

got4.jpg

Withdrew 900.01 and got the money in less than couple of hours! THANK YOU LADY LUCK! Not for the money, but for making me to believe in miracles again! THANK YOU!   :give_rose:  :air_kiss:

WOW m8 thats an awesome win.  And the hit on GOT  with minimum bet is insane. :shok:

Btw how do you find  GOT now, hehe.

Congratz!!!  :good:

Well, how would you find a game which has just gave you a 3000 x bet win! ;) Awesome, of course! 

If this is not a miracle :shok: ,i dont know what it is  :clapping: congrats Valdes,great story,awesome wins   ...

Yep, that's why I said I find it as a sign from the 'above'.  :rolleyes: Lady Luck has already been very very very generous with me this year, but this... I don't know, that's once in a life time. :)

That was so sweet Guru! You warmed up my hear to be honest. Earlier today we had this conversation and I said I trusted that you could win big and here it is, later the same day your insane win! I am incredibly happy for you!! Now I believe someone is loving GOT as much as I am :)

Yes my dear blondie, you and Afi deserve a very special thanks for teasing my curiosity about GoT slot with your huge wins! And for that I am very grateful.  :good:

Congrats ValDes. very nice win at just 0.3€.. amazing. i think i must try GoT too, not only DOA  <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smilies_biggrin.gif" alt=":D">  :D

Absolutely! I am now totally convinced that Game Of Thrones could be just as beneficial as Dead Or Alive if not even better. :good:

Absolutely! I am now totally convinced that Game Of Thrones could be just as beneficial as Dead Or Alive if not even better. :good:

At least I think getting great winnings on GOT is easier than on DOA. I've never had a huge win on DOA but on GOT twice:)

Depends on what do you personally consider as a huge win. ;) But in general, yes, seems like recently GoT is giving huge wins, especially to AG forum members! :D

well for me a big win is 1000x bet size.. at least with DOA I hae never achieved that..

Thanks mate. :) Indeed, what a comeback, wish we all will have many more to come. ;)

They happen, Valdes! You're the living proof of it haha. I personally don't really believe in them, I just want to get rid of the money as soon as possible when I just have a couple euros/cents left :lol:

They happen, Valdes! You're the living proof of it haha. I personally don't really believe in them, I just want to get rid of the money as soon as possible when I just have a couple euros/cents left :lol:

Was sharing absolutely the same 'philosophy' as yours... till yesterday! :D 

Now, now I believe in miracles again... Oh, and in Santa Claus too.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow! That's one of the most impressive success stories I have ever heard.

I remember once that I had 1p left in my account opened Thunderstruck, played 1 line 1p, top symbol came in across all five reels paid me £5 off a 1p bet and i thought that was good, but your story is going to be a hard one to beat by anyones standards!

MAMMA MIA...MAMMA MIA...what a win aah?! :yahoo:

Now this is a REAL MIRACLE happening mate...from $o.o1 to $900.01...almost IMPOSSIBLE to happen...but you did it! :good:

Super congratulations mate...very late here but better than never, hehehe. ^_^

Hmmmm...maybe we all should start playing with $0.01 bets... :rolleyes:

Oh wow! That's one of the most impressive success stories I have ever heard.

I remember once that I had 1p left in my account opened Thunderstruck, played 1 line 1p, top symbol came in across all five reels paid me £5 off a 1p bet and i thought that was good, but your story is going to be a hard one to beat by anyones standards!

You know how Winston Churchill  ended one of his most remarkable speeches during World War II - "...You should never surrender!" ;) And if I have to paraphrase - "We should never give up, even if there's a single cent left in the balance" ;)

This is the craziest thing I ever seen, if we are in a bar and you telling me this story without evidences I will be nice and shut but I would think "what a liar" :D well done man !!!

Hehe, I would call a guy telling such fairy tales with even worse names, however the miracle did happen for me and it was all Lady Luck's fault. :D 

MAMMA MIA...MAMMA MIA...what a win aah?! :yahoo:

Now this is a REAL MIRACLE happening mate...from $o.o1 to $900.01...almost IMPOSSIBLE to happen...but you did it! :good:

Super congratulations mate...very late here but better than never, hehehe. ^_^

Hmmmm...maybe we all should start playing with $0.01 bets... :rolleyes:

Thank you my friend. :) 

And even bigger THANKS to you and blondie for reminding me about the insane winning potential of Game Of Thrones slot.  Without seeing your recent winning screenshots from this game I doubt I would have even played that game.;)

Thank you my friend. :)

And even bigger THANKS to you and blondie for reminding me about the insane winning potential of Game Of Thrones slot.  Without seeing your recent winning screenshots from this game I doubt I would have even played that game. ;)

Hey blondie, fancy reminding me about some game with the same winning potential please? :D:p

• 11 months later...