Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siliok
    Newest Member
    siliok

• No registered users viewing this page.

Have anyone played 3 card poker?

3 card poker is a fun game that doesn't require a whole lot of skill but a great deal of luck.  B)  I played three card poker and hit a 3 of a kind and straight flush and the ante bet payoff in the same night. On the three of a kind hand, I also played a bet for the dealer as a tip and it was pretty exciting and fun for them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ya it’s a great game that really gets going quickly. In this game you only play against the house, not other players. The edge is lower and the pay outs are exceptional. There are two games in one – the Ante/Play bet and the Pair Plus wager, play one or both – tailor the game to suit. The choice is all yours.

Learning how to play three card poker game is easy but how to increase its chances of winning is a little tricky. :)

So try it my friend and put on your best poker face and get ready to gather serious fortune with your friends. ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

im trying to go to this link askgamblers(.)com/game/table%20games/three-card-poker-g1744 as in your initial post, but it seems to not work anymore.

Are there any strategy articles on three card poker?

Yes it does seem like that link isn't valid any more what is it exactly you're looking for?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/12/2015 at 9:40 AM, siqohuf said:

3 card Poker is a fun game that doesn't require a whole lot of skill but a great deal of luck.  B)  I played Three Card Poker and hit a 3 of a kind and straight flush and the ante bet payoff in the same night. On the three of a kind hand, I also played a bet for the dealer as a tip and it was pretty exciting and fun for them. ;)

Interesting. Never tried it. Did I understand right: you played live, didn't you?