Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Botperebot
    Newest Member
    Botperebot

• No registered users viewing this page.

Expanding Forum Rooms

Hey there,

Any chance of expanding the forum pages to cover topics other than gambling? Lets get a current affairs one on the go, so we can all chat about things that are going on, wherever in the world one happens to be! :-)

Seems like you have already found such topic. :)

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/3687-lets-have-some-chit-chat/?p=63509

However, feel free to start your own topics on whatever subject you wish, forum is at your disposal. ;) 

I see what you mean but if there are several conversations going on in the same thread it can get quite confusing (and frustrating) reading through the responses that aren't relevant to what you have posted about, as experience has shown me that some forum users have not (or will not) familiarise themselves with the 'quote' function button :-D

I see what you mean but if there are several conversations going on in the same thread it can get quite confusing (and frustrating) reading through the responses that aren't relevant to what you have posted about, as experience has shown me that some forum users have not (or will not) familiarise themselves with the 'quote' function button :-D

Testing quote button :)

I think the section "trivia and quiz games" is a good page to you to express whatever you want, just relax and have fun  ;)

• 2 weeks later...