Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Silje77
    Newest Member
    Silje77

• No registered users viewing this page.

Interview I made with EEG - Eastern European Gaming

Luciana

Hi darlings :)

Here's something I want to share with my forum family, to be proud of me :D :D

I'm kiddin' - not because of that, but to share something nice from my life with you.

A few people I have as facebook friends, already saw it, but I'll post it here too, for others.

Here's another interview with me spreading AG popularity. These guys are focused on Eastern Europe, which I find very interesting and refreshing :)

They's simply called EEG (Eastern Europe Gaming) and they're already very popular and widely read in gambling world!

Read the interview HERE

I'm eager to hear your thoughts (and compliments :D

Hi darlings :)

Here's something I want to share with my forum family, to be proud of me :D :D

I'm kiddin' - not because of that, but to share something nice from my life with you.

A few people I have as facebook friends, already saw it, but I'll post it here too, for others.

Here's another interview with me spreading AG popularity. These guys are focused on Eastern Europe, which I find very interesting and refreshing :)

They's simply called EEG (Eastern Europe Gaming) and they're already very popular and widely read in gambling world!

Read the interview HERE

I'm eager to hear your thoughts (and compliments :D

There is no kidding for me,you are very young and successful woman,you should be proud of your self and of course we are proud of our admin :give_rose:  

Read all of it and enjoyed it ,you look extra,beautiful on that picture,adore you  :air_kiss:

There is no kidding for me,you are very young and successful woman,you should be proud of your self and of course we are proud of our admin :give_rose:  

Read all of it and enjoyed it ,you look extra,beautiful on that picture,adore you  :air_kiss:

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much my dear friend Katerina :) Beautiful words to brighten my soul, day and week  :give_rose:  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss:

Thanks for sharing and I am amongst those who already saw it but it's really nice to see this interview attached to AG, well, its about gaming industry, anyway.

Great interview and next time , instead of Sarajevo we might see Tuzla . Thx 

Keep it Rockin !

:air_kiss: