Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Photo of the Day! amazing pics,plz,post here

I have one beautiful photo!

Whispering Lakes, Goa / India

WOW! It`s somehing like this. Nice palms..) Unfortunately, I can`t add photos, as it concidered as link here. Do  you know how much time it will be unavailable? I want to give some photos from my girlfriend phone)

WOW! It`s somehing like this. Nice palms..) Unfortunately, I can`t add photos, as it concidered as link here. Do  you know how much time it will be unavailable? I want to give some photos from my girlfriend phone)

Thank you Zioliern!

In order to be allowed to post links you need to make at least 10 posts and I will help you out by suggesting you to introduce yourself in our famous forum thread and here is the link http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/46-introduce-yourself-to-the-world/!

Cheers

Thank you Zioliern!

In order to be allowed to post links you need to make at least 10 posts and I will help you out by suggesting you to introduce yourself in our famous forum thread and here is the link

Cheers

Thanks for help, it`s a nice approach to help users as a lot of other forums have not such an opulent ability)) 

Thanks for help, it`s a nice approach to help users as a lot of other forums have not such an opulent ability)) 

Thank you for your kind words Zioliern and we are more like family here and you are more then  welcome to join us !

:hi:

This one is a Colombian river named "Caño Cristales", we call it the river of 5 colors:

53154_subitem_full.jpg

cano_cristales.jpg Conozca-el-r%C3%ADo-de-los-cinco-colores  Beautiful!

This is unbelievable! Unrealistic! And so beautiful. I have never seen anything like this.

Any photo that shows the full width of the river, Raptor?

I'm trying to imagine the size of this masterpiece of natural water art!  ^_^

This is unbelievable! Unrealistic! And so beautiful. I have never seen anything like this.

Any photo that shows the full width of the river, Raptor?

I'm trying to imagine the size of this masterpiece of natural water art!  ^_^

Of course Afi, here there are some sections of the river:

cano-cristales-river-in-colombia-at-the-

14.jpg

Cano-Cristales-Impresionante-rio-en-Colo

ca%C3%B1o-cristales.jpg

Ummm. I can see there is also a website dedicated to this river:  http://www.canocristales.co

:)

Of course Afi, here there are some sections of the river:

cano-cristales-river-in-colombia-at-the-

14.jpg

Cano-Cristales-Impresionante-rio-en-Colo

ca%C3%B1o-cristales.jpg

Ummm. I can see there is also a website dedicated to this river:  http://www.canocristales.co

:)

Ooooh my gaaaaawd! Complete with a waterfall and rocky cliffs! I should be there admiring this nature first hand!  ^_^

Thanks Raptor! Breathtaking photos indeed!  :good:

Geeees maan! All the unknown marvels of nature...only now I'm seeing them! And the historical videos are stunning too.

Raptor my man, you have just opened a lost world to my eyes! Thank you so much once again!  :hi:

You're welcome Afi, and if you decide to come to see Caño Cristales some day, don't hesitate to contact me, maybe a native spanish speaker can be useful to you  ;)  hehe.

You're welcome Afi, and if you decide to come to see Caño Cristales some day, don't hesitate to contact me, maybe a native spanish speaker can be useful to you   ;)  hehe.

You've got a deal mate! And better make that a female translator...more fun...hahaha.  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...