Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wang69
    Newest Member
    Wang69

• No registered users viewing this page.

Time for a new game! - YES or NO game

Have you ever introduce your self, as another person - I did once  :D

Hahaha! great question!

No - But I always used to write letters to my teachers pretending to be my mother and sign my mothers signature if I had a day off school pretending to be sick! My mother never did find out :p :p :p

Do you get drunk at least once a week?

Hahaha! great question!

No - But I always used to write letters to my teachers pretending to be my mother and sign my mothers signature if I had a day off school pretending to be sick! My mother never did find out :p :p :p

hehe same here ,thats my girl  :air_kiss:

Hahaha! great question!

Awesome thread! :) No, I don't get drunk, in fact, I don't drink at all for more than 2.5 years :)

Are you superstitious? 

Awesome thread! :) No, I don't get drunk, in fact, I don't drink at all for more than 2.5 years :)

Are you superstitious? 

Yes - although i am religious too and i know that religion and superstition doesnt come along together  :rolleyes: but what can i do  :crazy:

Yes, many times! So many women has robbed my heart so far.... :D

Have you ever considered quitting gambling forever? 

hahaaa now i read this :D  ,you really made me laugh,wow we have Mr Casanova on board, anyways ,your answer doesnt count  :p

Have you ever been robbed - i did once on green market ,they took my wallet with money and my credit cards and didnt even notice  :(

Yes, it was once but I remember very well, I thought idiots will rape me .

And they took my phone, that night I haven't sleep not I could close my eyes, I was in shock.

May I take Guru question please ? Hm .. of course I can so here we go ..

Have you ever considered quitting gambling forever? Nah, just kiddin', here comes my question and it is ..

Do you have Platonic Love maybe .. ? 

:rolleyes: 

And they took my phone, that night I haven't sleep not I could close my eyes, I was in shock.

Have you ever considered quitting gambling forever? Nah, just kiddin', here comes my question and it is ..

hehe Awena no one answers your Platonic Love ,wonder why  :D

Yes, many times! So many women has robbed my heart so far.... :D

Have you ever considered quitting gambling forever? 

Oooohh..great question! And my answer is YES and No...can I do that? I considered it about two years when I was absent from AG actually as it seems before that all I seemed to be doing was gambling and nothing else. But in reality the answer will always be NO because now I just do it when I get time and I don't obsess over it now. Why give up a hobby if you can control it right?

Would you do anything for a milion pound? :lol: :lol:

Sorry Awena, Valdes beat you to it as he answered the question first and asked his question. If you answer mine now then you can re-ask your question

Oooohh..great question! And my answer is YES and No...can I do that? I considered it about two years when I was absent from AG actually as it seems before that all I seemed to be doing was gambling and nothing else. But in reality the answer will always be NO because now I just do it when I get time and I don't obsess over it now. Why give up a hobby if you can control it right?

Would you do anything for a milion pound? :lol: :lol:

I would and by this I mean I would marrie my man because only some jackpot could save us and he win and propose me, I would say .. yes!

Problem solved !