Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Time for a new game! - YES or NO game

Hello Everyone!

It's definitely time that we had a new game right? This game is just a bit of fun and also a great way to find out things about each other.

It is called the Yes or No game.

I will start by asking a simple question that requires a simple YES or NO answer. The next person will answer the question and then ask another question for the next person to answer.

This game can be really fun and you can ask absolutely anything that requires a YES or No answer. Please try to let everyone have a go.

So for example  - I could ask "Have you ever sang in the shower"

The next person would answer Yes or No and then ask another question. Let's go - and have FUN.

You can also make comments on your answer proving there is a YES or No answer too.

Let me start -

"Have you ever been fired from a job?" :p :blush:

Hello Everyone!

It's definitely time that we had a new game right? This game is just a bit of fun and also a great way to find out things about each other.

It is called the Yes or No game.

I will start by asking a simple question that requires a simple YES or NO answer. The next person will answer the question and then ask another question for the next person to answer.

This game can be really fun and you can ask absolutely anything that requires a YES or No answer. Please try to let everyone have a go.

So for example  - I could ask "Have you ever sang in the shower"

The next person would answer Yes or No and then ask another question. Let's go - and have FUN.

You can also make comments on your answer proving there is a YES or No answer too.

Let me start -

"Have you ever been fired from a job?" :p :blush:

No  B)

Do you believe in thing, that if it is your lucky day - no matter what game you will play - you will win?

Yes, definitely! I had the odd feeling that sometimes when I am in the middle of a good streak I can win no matter game I try and no matter bet and balance are there on the table. Sometimes it even works! :D

Have you ever gambled online while you were drunk?  :rolleyes:

Yes, definitely! I had the odd feeling that sometimes when I am in the middle of a good streak I can win no matter game I try and no matter bet and balance are there on the table. Sometimes it even works! :D

Have you ever gambled online while you were drunk?  :rolleyes:

No - Although I am sure many other members here have :p :p

Have you ever forgotten your own birthday? :D

Have you ever won on Bingo ? I did 500 euros  :D 

Yes - I have won hundreds on online bingo in the past its where my gambling roots began! I also went to Castle Bingo the other day with some friends for her birthday! We won £150 between us! The national was £26,000 which someone one I couldn't believe it! One very lucky person. It was a link up game so we didn't see the person who won as it was in a different site but what a great amount of money to win!

Do you bet on any kinds of Lottery?

Yes - I have won hundreds on online bingo in the past its where my gambling roots began! I also went to Castle Bingo the other day with some friends for her birthday! We won £150 between us! The national was £26,000 which someone one I couldn't believe it! One very lucky person. It was a link up game so we didn't see the person who won as it was in a different site but what a great amount of money to win!

Do you bet on any kinds of Lottery?

Do you bet on any kinds of Lottery? -No -I was betting before ,but when i start playing online i quit Lottery!