Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Gemix Anyone?

Saw this topic and wanted to share my 100€ win with 15 stars on 0.10 but after Darg posted his screenshoots its pointless LOL.

Indeed adictive Playngo game.

Recently i started to play Cloud quest also from playngo but there i got max 240x bet i think so didnt hit anything bigger yet.

May the Lady Luck be with you ;)

Hi there and welcome to AskGamblers. :) 

Nah, there is no way a winner screenshot be considered and pointless, believe me, simple because we love them all. :) 

Feel free to share yours in some of the topics listed below and you will be surprised to see how many likes and popularity you will gather in no time. ;)

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Mega slot wins - oh yes, it's possible!

• 1 year later...

Anyone else like this game?

After playing online slots forever now (it seems), I like the unique grid-style game like this.  It's a fun game to just vedge at for hours as it seems to take a long time to either suck your money away, or, on the converse, pay you out!

I've played up to a $1 a spin but I usually just putter around with .10 and .20 bets.  I've won $250 on a .50 bet, and have won $100.00 on a .10 (the max win with stars on a .10 without the game going into triple-pay mode).

Anyway, I find this one a lot of fun.

Anyone else like this game?

I agree with everything. And more, I am sure the music and sounds will be bearable even after you have heard them many, many times. I am a beginner, when it comes to slots. It scares med, how quickly your money is gone. This is perfect.