Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

7 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

not bad considering not even the bonus - gave the random feature on big apples...if only it was strawberries

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 22.29.03.png

Trust me Pinnit - 20 bonus rounds, 5 of them at least had 4 jars evening 1 at the beginning of the feature. Could not even score a x25 win.

I have however noticed, playing of the RELAX gaming platform, all Push Gaming slots are extremely bad.

Congrats BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Good old Microgaming and their never-ending hit Avalon II... :drinks:

Almost 1000x on a 0.90 bet, something I haven't achieved with Play'N Go slots for ages to be honest. :( 

avalon2_01.jpg

Shame MG have made a real pigs ear of HTML5 conversion.

Some of their old 9 liners are still amongst the best iv played since I started.

5 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Shame MG have made a real pigs ear of HTML5 conversion.

Some of their old 9 liners are still amongst the best iv played since I started.

Yeah, agreed, but for me, both Playtech and MG have destroyed all my favourite games when they switched over to HTML5 version. Thankfully, I still have one flash game at Playtech, but this too would soon disappear by December 2020 when flash would no longer be supported. ?

On 9/7/2019 at 4:33 PM, Afi4wins said:

Yeah, agreed, but for me, both Playtech and MG have destroyed all my favourite games when they switched over to HTML5 version. Thankfully, I still have one flash game at Playtech, but this too would soon disappear by December 2020 when flash would no longer be supported. ?

Presumably they won’t be converting all over to 5, so some may disappear completely: they’ve single handedly destroyed two of my favs; IR and TS2. How they thought that was a conversion is beyond me as they play like two different games.

End of an era for some of the old favs for sure. 

anyone in profit LTD on Bonanza (BTG) slot ? , including the self declared bonanza masters.  it has a TRTP of 96% (released 3 years ago),  and no progressive jackpot.  if over the course of 3 years you had staked about 1 million EUR/GBP then you should be down about 40K just on that slot alone.

13 hours ago, Flatzem said:

anyone in profit LTD on Bonanza (BTG) slot ? , including the self declared bonanza masters.  it has a TRTP of 96% (released 3 years ago),  and no progressive jackpot.  if over the course of 3 years you had staked about 1 million EUR/GBP then you should be down about 40K just on that slot alone.

FYI, no one here is self-declared master of anything, it was me personally who assigned these titles to their account info as token of appreciation for their contribution with info, facts and winners screenshots for the particular slot game. 

2 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Would anyone be up on any slot, barring quitting upon a gigantic win ?

To answer your question, from the non self declared master (jeezo), no. This year I’m up 8k on it, last year about 11k down on it and the year before probably 2 down. Rough guess.

Nice going there Mr P.

As for me, I tried climbing up on it...but I keep falling down. ?

Bonanza has been put into my ''No, Thank You '' list long time ago for the obvious reasons - extreme lack of luck.  No other to describe a single 1000+ x bet win after close to 200K spins and countless number of free spins features. ?

In fact, the entire Big Time Gaming slots portfolio resides there. ?

Thousands of spins on a dollar bet and yet zero x100 features... I guess that makes you the luckier between the two of us when it comes to The Sword And The Grail slot. :D

Congrats mate and keep them coming!  :good:

PS. Out of curiosity, how many spins took to trigger the x100 feature? Have you changed bets cause I noticed it definitely helps if you are chasing these monster wins... 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Thousands of spins on a dollar bet and yet zero x100 features... I guess that makes you the luckier between the two of us when it comes to The Sword And The Grail slot. :D

Congrats mate and keep them coming!  :good:

PS. Out of curiosity, how many spins took to trigger the x100 feature? Have you changed bets cause I noticed it definitely helps if you are chasing these monster wins... 

I’d hazard a guess at <500. I had a 300x just before it and in total, over about 3000 spins it gave the 100 about 5 times: the others were rubbish with hardly any wins in the last 5 spins. I started off on quids and just stuck with them the whole time