Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Petermeter
    Newest Member
    Petermeter

• No registered users viewing this page.

Just to add re Vikings.

Videoslots battles are normally a good indicator of good potential - 150k plus spins: you'll see the top 3 places are 300 quid plus from a tenner from the good games (DOA/Reactoonz) and rubbish games around the 80 mark on average (most thunderkicks apart from Pink Elephants etc)

Vikings last few are up there with DOA.  B)

and some 20 mins later, first bonus, which seems very hard to trigger and its a bit like Raging Rhino bonus with x2/3 or higher multipliers if you manage to trigger it with more than 3 bonus symbols. It also gives x3 more often than not, so no x2 x2 x2 standard rhino $#($# either :)

post-79141-0-11867000-1543075323_thumb.jpg

Nice wins you got there, congrats! :good:

Just make sure to post these on the right forum topic since this one is reserved for the big wins. ;)

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/4709-mega-slot-wins-oh-yes-its-possible/?p=55025

ah got it thanks, was looking for "smaller" big wins topic but couldnt find it and since someone before me posted 100x win i thought this is it :p

plus, my 2 wins combined are almost 500x ! :D

ah got it thanks, was looking for "smaller" big wins topic but couldnt find it and since someone before me posted 100x win i thought this is it :p

plus, my 2 wins combined are almost 500x ! :D

Hehehe...you must be referring to my Captain's Treasure screenshot matey...that last spin won me $20.10, but all the 10 free spins paid me a total of $138.40, for a 692x win.  :p

So are we saying that this monster win on a 4 quid bet wouldn't qualify?

On a plus point i was able to confirm how far it is possible to throw a laptop across the street. Happy Birthday Mrs Jones at No 117 - you're now the proud recipient of a Macbook that has suffered a Bonanza Bashing. 

Well here is a good little thread with the worst screenshots ever, oh yes I found it...

Think this :"Beauty" belong there - https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/2674-your-worst-screenshots/

Hate it! As much as ever before... The thing is cannot help myself going back again and again and again...  :crazy:

Last night session, seconds before calling quits... 0,40 bet again ?! 

attachicon.gifjamming_jars_04.jpg

Congratulations

So you believe this could be a coulld balance starter when in the mood right?

I got 2 , 1000x winners yesterday as well..

I feel the same, as Much as it eats my money, I just wanna go back for more.