Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

6 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I'd like to get 800+x win on Bonanza Megaways some day......

That's always a possibility bro...could happen any time any day...just wait for it, hehehe.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

would it help if I wrote on my forehead "Pinnit" and then start spinning Bonanza.

Most probably not. Bonanza would say "heeeey, you're NOT Pinnit!" 🤣

8 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

BGaming Candy monsta

image.thumb.png.f1c04423166ed9363aaa67a4ff916f33.png

Played this game last month. Did get a few good bonuses but then around 800 spins and no bonus. Have to appreciate Bgaming and their new slots.

Joker queen is also good. I play on 16 cent bet with chance feature which makes it 24 cent bet. Gives decent bonuses. Its is a balance builder slot. Have you tried it?

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Played this game last month. Did get a few good bonuses but then around 800 spins and no bonus. Have to appreciate Bgaming and their new slots.

Joker queen is also good. I play on 16 cent bet with chance feature which makes it 24 cent bet. Gives decent bonuses. Its is a balance builder slot. Have you tried it?

was that 800 spins during one session or accumulative ?

15 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

if I ever got 591x on Epic Ape I'd have to check if I was dreaming, I might have to give it a batch or two or three in some upcoming sessions. It does like to give plenty of dead spins tho.

This ape can give dead spins after dead spins, plus many low paying free spins payouts. I haven't played Epic Ape for several months, but today I played both the Ape and the Buffalo. Made a small RM20+ win on Buffalo, then moved on to the Ape...luckily I did! Hahaha.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Congratulations Afi

I have been trying to get 500x winner, but unsuccessful. If  I play on low bets 0.20 I get it, as soon as I bet $0.60 to $1.20 which I have been doing the past week and best is around 200x, especially on Play N Go.

you just recently had a 565.25x win on candy monsta with a (8 ZAR bet = 0.49 EUR)... that's well above 0.20....