Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikhalamerle
    Newest Member
    Mikhalamerle

• No registered users viewing this page.

When i die I'm having the Bonanza music playing, the sound of folk yelling 'ye-ha; and telling my gf to bury me with my MacBook and a 20 quid reload bonus. 

Oh geeees!  :rolleyes:

Anyway, you'd probably need a 20,000 quid reload bonus...it's gonna be a long time there...hahaha.  :lol:

Oh geeees!  :rolleyes:

Anyway, you'd probably need a 20,000 quid reload bonus...it's gonna be a long time there...hahaha.  :lol:

I have 2k side aside from my winnings for a challenge I'm going to do on Bonanza - 400 spins at 5 quid a pop. Probably going to do it next week. Going to record it so people can see a rather angry Northern Irish man yelling 'Just give me the f""""" D!' repeatedly.  ;)

I have 2k side aside from my winnings for a challenge I'm going to do on Bonanza - 400 spins at 5 quid a pop. Probably going to do it next week. Going to record it so people can see a rather angry Northern Irish man yelling 'Just give me the f""""" D!' repeatedly.  ;)

You're gonna try and win back with 5 quid a spin, a pop, a whatever-you-wanna-call-it...  :shok:

Oooh maaan...I wish you all the luck and all the best...may Bonanza rest in peace with you as the killer! Hahaha.  :D

WOW! That's a huge win, Phillyslim! Congrats!  :good:

I hardly play Good Girl Bad Girl, so I cannot comment on what you are saying that is short-paid. Perhaps another member here can give you a better comment on it, but I'm amazed at the winning amount though, hehehe.  :D

As you all know, Big Time Gaming slots are taking most of my play recently, but somehow my first mega win with Bonanza refused to happen... :(

Well, cannot say the same about Danger High Voltage! :)

HighVoltage_01.jpg

Must admit that BTG slots are really getting under my skin now... Bonanza, DHG, White Rabbit, these are all godly insane high variance games and that has always been like a giant, irresistible magnet for an ironclad fan of such slots like me! :D

As you all know, Big Time Gaming slots are taking most of my play recently, but somehow my first mega win with Bonanza refused to happen... :(

Well, cannot say the same about Danger High Voltage! :)

attachicon.gifHighVoltage_01.jpg

Must admit that BTG slots are really getting under my skin now... Bonanza, DHG, White Rabbit, these are all godly insane high variance games and that has always been like a giant, irresistible magnet for an ironclad fan of such slots like me! :D

Congratulations.

If Only you have a 6 of kind A's or Q's. That would have been huge.

But that Skull can pay.

Ooooh maaaan...2 fantastic wins of over 1000x bet in 2 days...  :shok:

Did you go and visited a Shaman during your vacation Guru...?  :lol:

Nope, but I had MRI scan and maybe, just maybe, something might have went wrong and now I'm some brand new Fantastic Four 'thing'...  :crazy:

Nope, but I had MRI scan and maybe, just maybe, something might have went wrong and now I'm some brand new Fantastic Four 'thing'...  :crazy:

Whooooa! I'm wondering what sort of Fantastic Four specialty you are having now...like maybe give a 4-finger salute and you get a 1000x bet win? Oh maaan...that beats my 1-finger salute anytime! Hahaha.  :lol:

Whooooa! I'm wondering what sort of Fantastic Four specialty you are having now...like maybe give a 4-finger salute and you get a 1000x bet win? ...

Yeah, something like that! :p

And then comes stuff like that! :p

pink.jpg

pink1.jpg

Seriously, I'm so happy with the fact that our friends from Thunderkick have finally released a slot with awesome non-imaginary winning potential. 

• 2 weeks later...