EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

56 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hadn't paid a visit to my beloved Thunderkick slot soon... 

Obviously, a huge mistake, the slot was soo happy to see me back! :D 

rots_10.jpg

if you getting hits like this then why not play it everyday, for the rest of us mortals we don't get hits like this.

17 hours ago, Flatzem said:

if you getting hits like this then why not play it everyday, for the rest of us mortals we don't get hits like this.

Because it could be just as brutal as generous. Had appalling sessions with Riders Of The Storm already and lost a few 500+ balances playing on a dollar bet only. So you could imagine why...

19 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Because it could be just as brutal as generous. Had appalling sessions with Riders Of The Storm already and Lost a few 500+ balances playing on a dollar bet only. So you could imagine why...

Well, we all know how it goes...some good wins...some bad losses...but (slotting) life goes on...right Guru? 😜

• 4 weeks later...

The Greek Gods were pretty good for me tonite...until others caught up and drop me out of the 15 Euro prize money...daaaaamn! 😝

Anyway, this was my biggest win on any Pragmatic Play games so far...thanks to those UNBELIEVABLE 219 free spins that came in! 😍

A great improvement in their latest games so far...but I'm hoping they'll keep those lots of extra free spins coming in in their forthcoming new releases...and improve their damn low paytables too! 😜 :good:

Greek Gods 659x.jpg

49 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The Greek Gods were pretty good for me tonite...until others caught up and drop me out of the 15 Euro prize money...daaaaamn! 😝

Anyway, this was my biggest win on any Pragmatic Play games so far...thanks to those UNBELIEVABLE 219 free spins that came in! 😍

A great improvement in their latest games so far...but I'm hoping they'll keep those lots of extra free spins coming in in their forthcoming new releases...and improve their damn low paytables too! 😜 :good:

Greek Gods 659x.jpg

#7 place with 800$ winnings, 1500people registered for tournament it is just too hard to win isn't it-.-

10 hours ago, copyyy said:

#7 place with 800$ winnings, 1500people registered for tournament it is just too hard to win isn't it-.-

Hehehe...yeah, it sure is...especially when you're on the 4th spot, then drop to 7th placing 1.5 hours later! But that's free fun after all! 😁

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Havent posted here in a while - I tried Bitstarz, but nothing and then tried a bit in Guns bet and 2 decent hit.

200 zar deposit and now 4500 zar balance. Started off with Ice Wolf and then Bonanza for a change

1130592262_icewolf.jpg.febdec264ca5f51d870b5f8d2aa6e86c.jpgBonanza.thumb.jpg.2b8a615c18c5d63834039a82ac7d9cbb.jpg

on that Bonanza base game win of 831.4xBet on maximum ways, nice one there. what symbols connected on it? I sure could use a win like that esp on a 1e or 2e bet or even 60c or 80c...

20 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

WOW! Congrats on that huge win Guru-san! :good:

Ehh, nothing to brag about when it comes to withdrawals mate... :(

This win came from playing with winnings from wager free and no max cashout free spins but you know me... decided to keep with the 'experiments in real testing laboratory medium' and of course it ended up with the only reasonable outcome... bust!  😜

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

Ehh, nothing to brag about when it comes to withdrawals mate... :(

This win came from playing with winnings from wager free and no max cashout free spins but you know me... decided to keep with the 'experiments in real testing laboratory medium' and of course it ended up with the only reasonable outcome... bust!  😜

Sheesh...sad...but not surprising... 🙄