Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    509dennis
    Newest Member
    509dennis

• No registered users viewing this page.

41 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Bravo, Afo-san! Hope your amazing winner streak has just began. :D 

Thank you Guru-san mate...it's either a continuation, or a second lucky streak...don't know which, but I'm simply loving it with my darling LL! ?

12 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

That one was fine? The previous 1/2/4 quid bonus rounds all sub 100, not so much?

Bonanzas a different beast to most games though - u need to hit it when it's hot cos it's possible for it to go on a 20000 spins, 20 bonus rounds under 50x?

If you ask me, I would say that all recent HV games are no different...the big wins can only come after so many thousands of spins...except for the odd few big wins that would come within the very beginnings of the game release...after that, it's a long long dinner time for the game! :D

My Supe It Up game, for example, has now gone just over 200 Free Spins games (god knows how many thousands of spins that had taken - I refuse to count them) without dishing out any nice new Mega Win so far...but that's mainly because of the ridiculously big wins I had reaped from the game before this period, hahaha. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh maaan...I think I just missed one of the best possible wins on DOA today! ?

Waiting for just 1 more Wild (edited: not scatter) to land on reel 1...one landing at the top or bottom of reel 1 would have given 2 Wildlines + 5 extra spins...but none came...AAAARRRGH!!! ?

Even so, it paid a very nice 1031x win with Wilds on the 4 reels...

Dead Or Alive 1031x.jpg

OUCH...that really hurts! Why this Super Mega Win when playing on 0.20 bet and not on 5.00 bet???!!! ?

Well...I'd blame it on the blardy AI...as I would usually do...but you can blame it on whatever else you want mate, hehehe, but anyhow, that win really really SUCKS! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a pretty good day yesterday and day before...but Supe It Up is NOT PAYING as it usually would pay lately! Why? I got 5 Green Cars in the free spins but once again (2nd time in a row) without the Wild symbol to double-up the win!

Most probably, Microgaming has RECONFIGURED their games too! DAMN!!! ?

Supe It Up 621x.jpg

But thank God, I still have one golden oldie game that I can still depend on...for the time being anyway...before it goes 'upgraded' to the dreaded and hated HTML5 version, which Safari Heat and all my other favourite Playtech games have.

Anyway, this win was the best from True Love so far...10 Retriggers...but still couldn't break the 1000x barrier (damn the blardy AI)...but I ain't complaining! ?

True Love 861x.jpg